Message to Webb Ellis

09/02/18 03:15
Bluemooners :

Is the match fixer Askuus actually this moronic, or is he simply trying to attention seek and make a name for himself? Does anyone know?

If you were my guild mate i'd be embarrassed to share a guild with you. Your IQ does seem to be quite low and i'd be worried that i'd be tarred with the same brush as we shared a guild. You'd certainly have been kicked from Webb Ellis by now as we don't tolerate anuses. Certainly not cheating anuses.

I'm not worried about who you are. You've just popped up out of nowhere and to me you're just another no-mark trying to get forum famous on the back of me, the latest in a long line. If you continue shouting very loudly. maybe one day someone will take some notice of you KEEP SHOUTING ASKUUS

09/02/18 04:03
Whoever he is he quotes like db. But he isn't the db because he is missing. His two friends did just give me an update and they are worried that db is gone forever. They have a message that I will pass on tomorrow, I'm too tired tonight to pass on the horrible news
09/02/18 04:07
Dragon blade :

It's a shame that some people use this forum to try and belittle/provoke people. Those people come across like absolute.....

10/02/18 01:59
Just a reminder for the moderator please to view this thread.

Thanks
10/02/18 02:40
If defamation is clearly against the rules then this forum would be an extremely quiet place after the crap that Bluemooners has had to endure over recent months whilst the bulk of the contributors to this forum serve their bans.

But anyway, getting back on track so this post can be put to bed - As Black Monks has already correctly pointed out, the guild win counter was introduced relatively late in the game, so numerous challenges were completed prior to that. Anyone above a certain level (30 at a guess) would remember that. It’s a pity the developers couldn’t retrospectively include previous wins for all guilds.

To conclude, it is a genuine figure of how many challenges we have won, updated by me personally.

I trust this clarifies the issue and I thank you for your continued interest in our wonderful guild.
10/02/18 08:12
Wolfenbüttel RFC :

If defamation is clearly against the files then this forum would be an extremely quiet place after the crap that Bluemooners has had to endure over recent months whilst the bulk of the contributors to this forum serve their bans.

But anyway, getting back on track so this post can be put to bed - As Black Monks has already correctly pointed out, the guild win counter was introduced relatively late in the game, so numerous challenges were completed prior to that. Anyone above a certain level (30 at a guess) would remember that. It’s a pity the developers couldn’t retrospectively include previous wins for all guilds.

To conclude, it is a genuine figure of how many challenges we have won, updated by me personally.

I trust this clarifies the issue and I thank you for your continued interest in our wonderful guild.

For a drink guy, he does type a rather eloquent post! Fancy another jäger old bean?
10/02/18 09:39
Askuus :

Just a reminder for the moderator please to view this thread.

Thanks

Mr moderator, read this thread, cry cry, I’m telling on you. Grow up.
10/02/18 10:09
Oh man, I put files instead of rules. My post lacks all credibility now.