Moderator recruitment

12/06/20 19:06
Hello everyone,

I am currently in search of moderators for accompany us to moderate forum of RM2.

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Have good knowledge about the game
- Know to write without spelling error
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Being a member "neutral"
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Introduce you in a few words
- Your experience of the game
- Your motivations

Thank you not to make flood on to this post !

Best Regard,

Fada623
12/06/20 20:01
fada623 :

Hello everyone,

I am currently in search of moderators for accompany us to moderate forum of RM2.

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Your motivations

Best Regard,

Fada623

How much is the wage?
12/06/20 22:55
Ystrad :

fada623 :

Hello everyone,

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Your motivations

Best Regard,

Fada623

How much is the wage?

Lmao. I don’t think it’s paid unfortunately
12/06/20 22:56
fada623 :

Hello everyone,

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Your motivations

Best Regard,

Fada623

Can I apply via email?
15/06/20 11:41
fada623 :

Hello everyone,

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Your motivations

Best Regard,

Fada623

My name is Mic and happy to put my name forward.
15/06/20 11:44
I’m one of the few women on this game (although probably more than some people think).
Mic’s Mob was my original team name, so I still use this on the forum. My team is now called Valkyrie.

I’ve been in this game for 3 1/2 years. I’ve been in a few different guilds and have contacts/friends still across many. I’ve learnt many thing in that time and still have more to learn about this game.
I still enjoy RM, the forum and the community around the game. It’s not perfect, so all constructive ideas and debates are great to improve them.

I want to ensure this forum is welcoming for everyone and support every team to grow, from the youngest members, the newest members to the highly skilled members. If I can help that in any way, then I’m happy to give my time to be a moderator and support a good forum to continue.
15/06/20 11:48
Gregory K. Ishii :

fada623 :

Hello everyone,

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Your motivations

Best Regard,

Fada623

Can I apply via email?

You can do it with the support.
18/06/20 18:16
fada623 :

Hello everyone,

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Your motivations

Best Regard,

Fada623

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

I have been active in the game daily for around 4 years. I have played at the highest level for about 2 years and led a few of the game's top guilds. I have won the top league many times and have 117 tournament wins, so I have a fair amount of knowledge about the game, which I enjoy sharing.

Over the years I have made many friends in the game and love the social element of Rugby Manager. One of my favourite things to do in the game right now is to help others with the game, especially teams that are still learning how to play. Over the years I have helped a lot of teams, even those who were not in my guild. I've used my knowledge of the game to help a lot of teams improve, both on the forum and in private messages.

My aim these days is to encourage and help as many teams as possible to improve and get stronger, as this will ultimately make the game better, more competitive and more fun for everyone who plays. This will also of course make the game more popular and lucrative for Sweet Nitro.

Though I have a lot of friends from various guilds in the game, I believe I am fair, neutral and unbiased. I was recently heavily involved with the campaign to bring an end to the match fixing which was slowly choking the life out of the game - a campaign which was successful and has since made the game much more fun and competitive thanks to the response of Sweet Nitro. Even though there was much heated debate about the topic on the forum, I am actually still very good friends with those who opposed me on the subject, which shows that good outcomes can be achieved without lasting animosity even if people initially disagree. As a matter of interest, most of those who defended match fixing have since agreed that the game is now much better without it, so thank you Sweet Nitro for your response to us.

In terms of experience managing forums, I have in the past managed my own forum and served as moderator on other large niche forums as well.

My motivation is, as I've already mentioned, to help improve the game, help others improve their knowledge of the game, and help to improve the overall experience of the game for everyone who plays. At this stage as a top level player, there isn't really much else to strive for or achieve in the game, so helping others is now actually my only motivation. I have at various times coordinated with numerous teams in various guilds, working together to produce lists of suggestions and ideas for Sweet Nitro to improve the game, many of which were well received by Sweet Nitro and actioned by them. It gives me great satisfaction to have contributed to the game in this way together with those good players.

Being a moderator in the forum would be a great way to continue to help others and help to improve the game even further.

Thank you.

Phalanx
23/06/20 06:13
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

fada623 :

Hello everyone,

The required qualities

- Be active in game
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic :

- Your motivations

Best Regard,

Fada623

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

I have been active in the game daily for around 4 years. I have played at the highest level for about 2 years and led a few of the game's top guilds. I have won the top league many times and have 117 tournament wins, so I have a fair amount of knowledge about the game, which I enjoy sharing.

Over the years I have made many friends in the game and love the social element of Rugby Manager. One of my favourite things to do in the game right now is to help others with the game, especially teams that are still learning how to play. Over the years I have helped a lot of teams, even those who were not in my guild. I've used my knowledge of the game to help a lot of teams improve, both on the forum and in private messages.

My aim these days is to encourage and help as many teams as possible to improve and get stronger, as this will ultimately make the game better, more competitive and more fun for everyone who plays. This will also of course make the game more popular and lucrative for Sweet Nitro.

Though I have a lot of friends from various guilds in the game, I believe I am fair, neutral and unbiased. I was recently heavily involved with the campaign to bring an end to the match fixing which was slowly choking the life out of the game - a campaign which was successful and has since made the game much more fun and competitive thanks to the response of Sweet Nitro. Even though there was much heated debate about the topic on the forum, I am actually still very good friends with those who opposed me on the subject, which shows that good outcomes can be achieved without lasting animosity even if people initially disagree. As a matter of interest, most of those who defended match fixing have since agreed that the game is now much better without it, so thank you Sweet Nitro for your response to us.

In terms of experience managing forums, I have in the past managed my own forum and served as moderator on other large niche forums as well.

My motivation is, as I've already mentioned, to help improve the game, help others improve their knowledge of the game, and help to improve the overall experience of the game for everyone who plays. At this stage as a top level player, there isn't really much else to strive for or achieve in the game, so helping others is now actually my only motivation. I have at various times coordinated with numerous teams in various guilds, working together to produce lists of suggestions and ideas for Sweet Nitro to improve the game, many of which were well received by Sweet Nitro and actioned by them. It gives me great satisfaction to have contributed to the game in this way together with those good players.

Being a moderator in the forum would be a great way to continue to help others and help to improve the game even further.

Thank you.

Phalanx

How many years did that take to write out?
23/06/20 20:52
I nominate Black Monks