Stadium

09/10/17 19:53
TerraNovan Phalanx :

Well I've tried the South African way of barbed wire and electric fencing surrounding the stadium, with a single, heavily guarded, one-way entrance and called the place Nkandla. I then coaxed the fans in with fanciful promises of 50 point wins in every match, as well as free KFC and T-shirts. Unfortunately through corruption the fans still manage to escape my stadium. I suspect they are paying off the guards with the T-shirts. I blame FOD.

Have u tried giving your guards fluffy pink socks and beer?
11/10/17 18:09
I use a typical Scottish approach in my stadium. I offer one free beer to every fan we get. "Free" and "Beer" to a Scot is irresistable. Unfortunately, most of them have taken to wearing latex masks, in the mould (pun intended) of Mission Impossible, thereby circumventing the "one free beer" policy and getting 2. It is ruining me. The biggest problem however, is not getting them in, it is getting them out afterwards.
11/10/17 20:36
Allan Thomson :

I use a typical Scottish approach in my stadium. I offer one free beer to every fan we get. "Free" and "Beer" to a Scot is irresistable. Unfortunately, most of them have taken to wearing latex masks, in the mould (pun intended) of Mission Impossible, thereby circumventing the "one free beer" policy and getting 2. It is ruining me. The biggest problem however, is not getting them in, it is getting them out afterwards.

This is clearly blatant racial stereotyping of the worst kind and I must protest. Any Scotsman worth his salt would have left the stadium as soon as the free beer ran out
11/10/17 20:54
We are the Hutchie :

This is clearly blatant racial stereotyping of the worst kind and I must protest. Any Scotsman worth his salt would have left the stadium as soon as the free beer ran out

As a fellow Scot I avoid the trap of letting the beer run out. Get it down ye pal