Way Of The Wizzard {WOTW} *Recruiting 3*

26/12/17 17:44
Way Of The Wizzard are recruiting a couple more teams. Very good guild that does not take inactives lightly. If you can commit to being active and sending minimum of 150 heals a season then we have more than enough space for you. Check us out and lets have a friendly if you want an invite.

Many thanks,

SAMURAN (White Wizzard).
26/12/17 23:00
You would be easier for people to find if you could spell your Guild name correctly.
26/12/17 23:30
We are the Hutchie :

You would be easier for people to find if you could spell your Guild name correctly.

Ha ha ha, there is always one isnt there! Well done! Try now sugar plumb!
27/12/17 22:32
150 heal kits per season is inactive in my book and not setting a high enough ambition for your recruits.
27/12/17 23:08
One of the fallen legends of the game :

150 heal kits per season is inactive in my book and not setting a high enough ambition for your recruits.

Well that's an interesting thought on "inactive", as to me someone who is inactive would send 0 and not be in a guild!

We started at setting the minimum at 100 for 2 seasons now we are on 150, there is a pattern emerging. For me, as leader, I don't want to be a heal kit Nazi and kick people for not sending enough heals, as long as they play their guild matches and send the minimum of 150 the guild is happy. Promotion only occures from newcomer once the 150 is met, if it is never met by a player then they can't get promoted.

Do you want to be in our guild? If so come and join us amd send more than the minimum. If not, enjoy your time with your guild and I wish you all the best.