I love this game

23/06/16 13:26
I love those who pay

culineses congratulations on your good payment to earn today.
23/06/16 17:24
I didn't pay ! Why would I pay when I've lost every game ?? I told you before a teams possession depends on teams tactics . Just because you win friendly doesn't mean you'll win league game . Anyway think what you want makes no difference to me

66% 34% in the friendly I guess I used bonus in that match too!
23/06/16 23:44
by the way, gentle folks, what's wrong with paying match bonuses?

is it worse than people playing with 8 to 10 strikers?

are big teams afraid of small teams who use bonuses to level the playing field in guild challenges as the draw made by the developers for challenges is always lop-sided n unfair? i really feel sorry for dream killers as they are always drawn against stronger n larger guilds

if i could pay bonuses for friendlies, i certainly would just so i can irritate big egoistical players! lol

there are some players who are so respected by lots of us (sa swans / pl team / clueless / vishnal, for example) while there are others who demand respect but will never get any, no matter how good they are.

i bet u gave your players huge bonuses to beat me earlier in the friendly, clueless! hope u are well, btw.

yet, i would gladly send lots of love to all of u, whatever the results as my ego is always kept in check whenever i lose (which is almost always unless i use bonuses)

seriously love this game so much that i play it when i am doing poo-poo every morning. lol

big hug n love to sublinet n all of you
24/06/16 13:14
for leigh king:

demand respect? that is your goal?

I say what I think.

demand respect? loool...

Maybe you...
this game for me is just another game more the fb.

I do not live for he.

by the way, what's your team?

24/06/16 13:38
and if I have to apologize it is to culineses.

I repeat,I say what I think. I am honest. and if I'm wrong, I accept.

but I'm not envious or selfish.

making friends is not my goal.
or write good things to be popular.
24/06/16 16:30
oh, yoky, u really need to chill out, amigo! why r u having such a complex when no one is referring to u?

u really need to find better things to do in life. lol
24/06/16 17:40
Leigh King :

by the way, gentle folks, what's wrong with paying match bonuses?

is it worse than people playing with 8 to 10 strikers?

are big teams afraid of small teams who use bonuses to level the playing field in guild challenges as the draw made by the developers for challenges is always lop-sided n unfair? i really feel sorry for dream killers as they are always drawn against stronger n larger guilds

if i could pay bonuses for friendlies, i certainly would just so i can irritate big egoistical players! lol

there are some players who are so respected by lots of us (sa swans / pl team / clueless / vishnal, for example) while there are others who demand respect but will never get any, no matter how good they are.

i bet u gave your players huge bonuses to beat me earlier in the friendly, clueless! hope u are well, btw.

yet, i would gladly send lots of love to all of u, whatever the results as my ego is always kept in check whenever i lose (which is almost always unless i use bonuses)

seriously love this game so much that i play it when i am doing poo-poo every morning. lol

big hug n love to sublinet n all of you

your time
24/06/16 17:41
my time ... I will not waste time with you

24/06/16 18:13
hahaha, yoky...u make me laugh a lot. thank u n have a nice weekend.
24/06/16 18:18
alike