I love this game

17/06/16 22:04
A lot of people are complaining a lot about this game and it is time to stop and give the makers some credit.

I love this game
I love that a goalkeeper can score a goal (4 goals in one match in my case ...yeah)
I love that you can score a free kick form 50 meters
I love that you can give away a many penanlties as you like, because you cant score from a penalty anyway
I love that you can set drible to % but that players still dribles ...al the time ..into an opponent ...even when the playing field is wide open
I love that you can shoot from within 10 meters at gaol for lets say 10 times in a row but the defenders block everything
I love that a strikers has the ball on the goalline and then runs back to shoot from 10 meters
I love that the admins always listen to complaints and suggestions and act on it
I love that all those changes are never announced
I love ...well I just could go on and on
I love this game so much that I might leave it soon (cant handle too much love)
17/06/16 22:10
Great post
17/06/16 22:53
Nice to see you sharing the love ❤️
18/06/16 05:04
I agree with SA Swans in every point! Play on!

18/06/16 07:34
I love Iranian in this game
18/06/16 10:53
Didn't have enough time to spread the love yesterday, so I'll splash out some more for the makers of this game

I love the 15 day championship
I love the retirement at 31 years
I love the fact that when you become champion of the highest league, you get the price of ...promotion to the next league, with 8 others
I love the fact that players age 2 years in one month, so you can give young players a chance sooner
I love the open transfer market where every one can buy any player from every team at any level
I love the junior training centre, although I soemtomes have trouble finding it
I love the fact that there is a search for a new modo ...set out in the french forum only ...with a 'petit bonus' for understanding english

My love grows every day
18/06/16 10:59
❤️Sharing is caring ❤️
18/06/16 11:31
I would say I love you too James, but I just dont know you well enough ...besides, in the context of this post I don't know if you would be happy with it
18/06/16 12:37
Lol
18/06/16 12:57
just so much love its so nice to see lol shame admin don't share some of that love too