Best strategist's in the game ranking system who have spent NO money?

22/09/17 23:21
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

Wow coach the Prince of holders of fluffy pink balls replied under 5 mins when u posted. I wander how often he leaves his dark room with lit candles :-))

Constantly insulting players is getting quite boring now. You have been warned how many times but cant seem to help yourself. If you don't have anything good or constructive to say don't say anything at all or you will get helped to keep quiet

Coach, you seem to be my go to guy for understanding rugby on your side of the pond. Do all pro players have more time on the forums over there during the weekend? I always assumed a pro player would focus on the pro match, but maybe we are the fodder for aggression on the pitch? Thanks for any education you can provide mate
22/09/17 23:21
My point stands - 290 star players can NOT be matched by lower level teams.
22/09/17 23:23
I am recovering from a hip injury and back on the field in a week
22/09/17 23:24
Dragon blade :

I am recovering from a hip injury and back on the field in a week

Sorry mate, I wasn't talking to you, I asked coach a question. If you want to argue with me p!ease feel free to go to the room created by beastie

And if you want to get upset for people responding quickly it seems a bit hypocritical when you respond in even less time.
22/09/17 23:26
Dragon blade :

My point stands - 290 star players can NOT be matched by lower level teams.

Thats got to do with difference in level and nothing to do with whether players were bought or not. Being stuck in lower levels has got more to do with mb than player skill levels or purchased players.

Many see this as a strategy to be exploited in itself...
22/09/17 23:29
If I'm training in the mornings then I can not adopt strategy as I would like and miss a match fantasy championship game
22/09/17 23:30
Black Monks :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

Wow coach the Prince of holders of fluffy pink balls replied under 5 mins when u posted. I wander how often he leaves his dark room with lit candles :-))

Constantly insulting players is getting quite boring now. You have been warned how many times but cant seem to help yourself. If you don't have anything good or constructive to say don't say anything at all or you will get helped to keep quiet

Coach, you seem to be my go to guy for understanding rugby on your side of the pond. Do all pro players have more time on the forums over there during the weekend? I always assumed a pro player would focus on the pro match, but maybe we are the fodder for aggression on the pitch? Thanks for any education you can provide mate

Unfortunately my qualification as a pro player lasted for a whole week back in 2004 due to injury, but from my short experience, time was very limited and the spare time that there was was mostly spent with your locker room brothers.
22/09/17 23:33
Going back to thread - to beat a top divisional player in the rankings that has the superior advantage over you when your on line shows superior strategy
22/09/17 23:37
Coach, you have been around longer than me. Is this the first time a player has made statements of being the best player in the game? I know I've been around a long time and this is the first time that I've seen it. There are debated about who is best but anyone named has been named by others.
22/09/17 23:37
True legends never need to blow their own trumpets