Best strategist's in the game ranking system who have spent NO money?

22/09/17 22:18
Brother your mind has snapped. I will not not upgrade my stadium to magically improve my strats. If I played u with 100 star better team I would win easy viscera versa. Grad reality Mun - the capitalist greed has forced u to lose yr v soul... Join the people of the free fight mucca...
22/09/17 22:28
Congratulations on being part of a magical guild no one can beat :-D. 2 questions 'whose coat is daaaaaaa jacket butt'.... and do u think I'm Welsh :-)))))))) ;-))))))))))
22/09/17 22:28
Quite a couple of seasons back I had a pretty average star rating starting XV and managed to stay in the top 100 keeping my fans up even making it to number 1, now that I have a higher star rating it's pretty much the same, So as Ben implied, if your players are trained right you can beat a 290* player with a 200* team just as easy as you would having a 290* team.

The only major advantage of having many maxed players is versatility...
22/09/17 22:32
I'm aware of this Bro but let's say if one maximum speed is 290 with maximum speed shoes the lower star teams will not catch him =HUGE advantage to maintain on ALL fronts...
22/09/17 22:36
Your max speed will be 290 as well, you choose what you train
22/09/17 22:41
Coach, ben, fallen...just back away from the keyboard. Lost causes here.
22/09/17 22:44
Gentlemen.... COME ON!!!! Let's be straight... a 290 speed player in level 51 has maximum speed. In level 48 it is capped at 275...bought...or 'extremely luck' buys ;))) has the advantage of plus 15...
22/09/17 22:51
Wow coach the Prince of holders of fluffy pink balls replied under 5 mins when u posted. I wander how often he leaves his dark room with lit candles :-))
22/09/17 22:52
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Love it Taff and Mooners in the same sentence on best strategist. Equally you can't actually prove just that people maxed out players that they have bought them. Some of the best strategies do this by buying and selling players without parting with their cash but it takes time. I have made millions of RPs in the Ah by a variety of trading strategies from exploiting timing differences to day trading hundreds of players. Some hold on a different are constantly training and allocating points in the right spaces. We all do it our own way within the parameters of the game. We also know that spending a fortune on players does not automatically generate success. I hope your guild chat is more interesting than the forum posts that are hijacked to promote Fire of Dragons.

Thank you for pointing this out. Of course everybody knows this so it shouldn't have to be pointed out, but a good reminder to some.
22/09/17 23:15
Dragon blade :

Wow coach the Prince of holders of fluffy pink balls replied under 5 mins when u posted. I wander how often he leaves his dark room with lit candles :-))

Constantly insulting players is getting quite boring now. You have been warned how many times but cant seem to help yourself. If you don't have anything good or constructive to say don't say anything at all or you will get helped to keep quiet