Patch 5.3

02/01/17 23:58
I think it's an issue with fans, not the ranking system. Now that fans don't matter I say give the max for the stadium level so everyone starts fighting for the top spot, the way it should be. If you lose you go down, win up and no reason to stay low unless you know you can't win without mb
03/01/17 00:39
Lol. I played 5 training games today and won 4. I won my league game. So that's plus 5000 fans for me... I got challenged 10 times in training and lost all...
Lost more than 10000 fans.... so that could become tricky going forward.
I'm told perhaps it's better to rather have a poor ranking to not be challenged so much... that needs to be looked at.
Yes I floated into the top 100 so I expect to be challenged and to possibly lose..... but 10 games... well that sucked.. lol
03/01/17 00:44
It's not train smash level... but it does leave a sour taste... esp since the guys that beat me... I get to beat in a return friendly...
Because of the whole home advantage thing..... so in other words home advantage gets me up the list... but away disadvantage gets me back down the list....
03/01/17 22:00
Well I'll be happy to decrease my ranking just so I get easy training games and nobody will want to play me in and around my rank. I don't play to have my name on a leaderboard why cos there is no incentive to it, you don't get anything for being a top guy except every dude on the game wanting to beat you over and take your fans, meanwhile you can't get them back if your the top of the tree? Like how wrong is that? Basically you get punished for being top of the tree with nobody to play on your map so for me I'll be letting my rank decrease on purpose and eventually as I go down the rankings less people will be bothered anyway and I will get the game I want to play back.

03/01/17 23:16
If you're top of the tree you haven't been beat to lose a fan. And the gain, call me vain or American or both, but pride! Only reason I play this game is to be the best I can be, much like when I played in real life or when I go into a business meeting, or as a parent/husband, I want to be the best I can be and this game actually allows a person to show if they are one of the best and it can be done from starting the game fresh just 8 months ago. I haven't found any other game thatyou can say that about. Enjoy the fans being the driver (not sarcasm here) but I'm loving that the rankings actually mean something for the first time
04/01/17 19:49
i got no problems losing the fans when i lose a game but u can never prepare for these training games like gc;tournaments or league so my point as always you should only lose fans on when you challenge a team because your ready for that game not when your challenge just want it be fair thats all!!! just got in from work got challenge 5 times by a lot stronger teams than me and as expected lost 5000 fans so how is this fair? i agree good ranking system but the fans are unfair !!!!
05/01/17 01:16
I also note that a guild member got challenged 14 times in one day... so far...
Whereas if u check out a top player, I see them challenged maybe twice or three times over 3 days....
So that's a bit skew...
I mean 16000 in world can challenge up to 14000... this means 2000 guys can move up vs 14000...
But the higher one gets the more it changes etc...
Whereas 180 gets to only challenge up to 140... so I wonder how many get a shot at the top 10...
05/01/17 08:39
Perhaps allow the jumps to all be consistent. Ie: someone at 150 can challenge up 100 spots or that range. That way the top lot can be challenged just as much. In the end if you are good enough... u won't lose all your challenge games up there.
But it's all tricky I say...
05/01/17 22:01
I got to 169,00 fans the way I will now work it is if someone plays me and I lose then I will play a match to get my fans back if nobody plays or beats me then I won't bother. Personally i'd rather not be available on anyones world map if it mean't I was loosing fans also now if you go away for a break your going to comeback looking like a joke side when your fanbase is next to nothing at that moment I will probably leave the game. So that's another reason I refuse to play unless someone beats me. I'm hoping to go down the rankings enough to the point hardly anyone will play me + will make any game I do play a lot easier wrong it maybe but if they want to find out who the strongest players are they shouldn't be punishing you for games you don't start.
06/01/17 13:35
I have an issue with the following regarding training games. If you are challenged by another team and lose then you lose fans. Fair enough. However if you are challenged and win then you get absolutely squat for your efforts. No money. No training points. No fans. Diddly-squat. How can this be fair? I am challenged by players much stronger than me literally about ten times a day and I lose a huge chunk of my fan base. There is no limit to the amount of times you can be challenged by other teams yet there is a cap on how many times you are allowed to play training games. Please fix this BS!