Building second Stratergy building vs fist Sport shop

01/08/18 04:29
Cool, night bud. I will just talk to people that can comprehend jokes and will try to avoid hurting your verbose feelings
01/08/18 04:39
Now you even seem to know where I am... ??
It s earlier here than where you are...(assuming you are in the US)

Do you really want me to say that my feelings were hurt? I mean, I really feel that this is what you re trying to prove here and that it would make you somehow happy... You just keep repeating this..
If this would make your day, just let me know... It is pretty obvious in your messages that this would make you feel good and it s kind of sad/scary?? (I hope you re not that frustrated in life...)

Anyway, this is really not worth my time. (and I will try not to cry even if my feelings are sooo hurt..)
Have fun with your “jokes”
Cheers
01/08/18 12:21
Will do, thanks
01/08/18 12:23
Well if a third opinion was needed to break the tie.. Agree with KOTJ sport shop first. Its 100 %effective after building it, where as strat building takes a long time before it becomes affective..
01/08/18 13:55
100% fair opinion, glad you understand it's a difference in opinion and not a concrete objective undeniable fact. There is a movie that says ,'walk where the great men before have walked' and while I'm not a great player on here I have played with them for 3 years, and strat before sports for all of them. To each their own
01/08/18 14:29
Guest FND7R :

Well if a third opinion was needed to break the tie.. Agree with KOTJ sport shop first. Its 100 %effective after building it, where as strat building takes a long time before it becomes affective..

Don t even waste your time with him. Let him believe he is right, this is what is the most important for him.
01/08/18 14:46
KOTJ :

Guest FND7R :

Don t even waste your time with him. Let him believe he is right, this is what is the most important for him.

Can you not see that things were going well between me and him? We both acknowledge differences of opinion. Neither of us have to be right. There is one person here saying it's not opinion, not subjective and that they know what is undeniably right. Guess what pal, it ain't me and we can all read.
01/08/18 14:47
KOTJ :

This is not subjective.

01/08/18 15:00
Black Monks :

But once again, this is clearly subjective

So with me saying saying it's a matter of opinion and you saying there is no opinion here, who is the person that has to be right? I'm clearly not even trying to be right, I'm e pressing my opinion and supporting it. You have to be right and you prove you are right by stating you are right.
01/08/18 15:07
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Guest FND7R :

Can you not see that things were going well between me and him? We both acknowledge differences of opinion. Neither of us have to be right. There is one person here saying it's not opinion, not subjective and that they know what is undeniably right. Guess what pal, it ain't me and we can all read.

He just said that the player should upgrade his sport shop first...
But his “Agree with KOTJ” must have killed you inside..