Building second Stratergy building vs fist Sport shop

01/08/18 03:47
KOTJ :

This is exactly the difference between you and me.
It s not about hurt feelings... do you really believe I care about what you say or think?

I don't thin you should but it is clear that you do. The younger people you are protecting understand this is a joke. You are the reverse neo, you are the only one who doesn't get it.

If this was about me then how in the world have I been part of growing this community? All you do is lie and then get huffy and puffy and run to mods when you are caught. If you are a White Knight then I know your name, have fun battling the windmills don.
01/08/18 03:55
You really think you are the center of the universe and that we really care about what you think...

I really wonder how old you are.. and I hope you are a teenager... that would explain a lot of things.
01/08/18 03:58
Shouldn't you be protecting me then? Wouldn't that make you the baddie? Please don't be so mean to the children.

FYI, vevery single person on the forum got the joke but you. You need to get over your stuff, stop the lies and follow your advice and ignore me.
01/08/18 04:03
I can hear you riding off into the sunset now

'Hear me heathens and wizards and serpents of sin
All your dastardly doings are past
For a holy endeavor is now to begin
And virtue shall triumph at last!
I am I, Don Quixote, the Lord of La Mancha
A Name all the world soon will know
And the wild winds of fortune will carry me onward
Oh whither so ever they blow
Whither so ever they blow
Onward to Glory I go!'
01/08/18 04:17
So, wait a second, you can make a joke on other people, but then when the other person replies by a joke, you have the right to insult that person because you don t like the response, right?

Let s go back to the conversation... and simply quote it

I just replied: “Hahaha I am really honoured to be part of your top 5 black monks. We haven t spoken for months, and you re still thinking of me...
It s hard to get over some breakups... But this really made me laugh. hahahaha”

(is there anything mean or serious here?? that was a joke)

your response: Your ability to write so many words with so little meaning is simply unforgettable.
(well, i don t really see the fun part here.. you start to be aggressive.. but let s say it s still a joke)

My response:
“I am not surprised... As you watch TV shows all day long and quote some of them, your attention span has become really short.. Each message exceeding 2 sentences is too long for you. I told you couple of times, stop watching the Kardashian family and start reading some books, it will increase your attention span and improve your vocabulary.
Anyway, how is your retirement going? Last time we spoke, I was at level 27 in the game, and you were already “retiring”.. I am at level 49 now and nothing has changed.. I guess this is the longest retirement process ever seen in this game. “

(so you don t like my joke here? It s fine when you try to “make a joke” on somebody’s writting skills, but when that person has a better sense of repartee than you, you don t like it, right?)

Your response: “Even a joke forum you take seriously, chill out and have fun pal, even Greg who is 14 and reading this all in his 3rd language understands that. Glad you know oh so much about me. And since you apparently have no comprehension I won't explain to you for the third time why my name says retiring. Have fun being the 'smartest' idiot to walk this Earth!”

Here we go, Mister clown who has the best joke in the world starts insulting...

So, either your jokes are really not funny at all... or for you insulting people is super cool (and it s great to show a 14 yrs old boy on the forum that it s funny to say to somebody that he s stupid.. please do never have kids) or maybe you try to reverse the situation as you always do by playing the victim..
01/08/18 04:21
The part where you made it obvious you took it serious was statements in this thread you are leaving out but everyone can read
01/08/18 04:22
Exactly, everyone can read...
01/08/18 04:23
I will give you a hint of where it is obvious, when you get angry you type too many words
01/08/18 04:25
At first I thought you were joking and joked too. Added nice respectful disagreement on here and acknowledged it was subjective opinion. Once I realized your feelings were hurt again I made repairs by taking you out of my list since it was causing you to stay up late. Didn't mean to cause this for you mate, trust me. But it's over, this is boring for everyone else, so follow your advice and ignore me
01/08/18 04:26
Well, let s say that in your imaginary world I will get angry by a random person on a gaming forum...
I would still prefer to get angry by using more words than by insulting people like you do.

That would be my first choice.