We've Got Strats My backside!

01/12/16 23:27
Are you sure you played the right guy? The last game that is shows me was against Kevin?
01/12/16 23:30
I beat you 35-0 at 4.30pm. No subs.
01/12/16 23:31
I'm about to train my team so if you want to beat me now would be a good time
01/12/16 23:32
The Man from Delmonte :

Coach balls i have no beef with you. I hope that the cheating dishonest person in your guild is disciplined. One man has destroyed your guilds credibility. Id be looking to kick the guy, hes made muppets of the rest of you.

I honestly dont care who your problem is with. Where did anybody cheat?

He owned up to where he used mb and you cant get over the fact that he beat you fair and square.
01/12/16 23:34
Your guild purports to be mb free in the guild challenge. Clearly this is a lie. Whilst this dishonest person is in your guild you will have no credibility.
01/12/16 23:34
And he used mb in two games.
01/12/16 23:35
Oh ok, so you play me when I'm on low energy.... makes sense. You have a good night sir, I have better things to do than sit here and chat to a sore loser. Just remember, this is just a game, none of it is real. I'm sorry to have embarrassed you, I'll try lose to you next time we meet in a gvg
01/12/16 23:36
no one is calling you cheats mb is in the game and if you want to use it I have no problem with that but what I do take exception too is people making out how good they are without mb when in fact they are underhand and use it, yes this is only a game but it can be played without people being total hypocrites, Hillcrest has tarnished your reputation and basically your claims as a no mb in GC guild are no longer valid, maybe if you want to distance yourself from the rotten apple in your guild you might need to bin it before you all go bad
01/12/16 23:45
Here here. To restore credibility you must kick the scoumdrel who bought discredit on the rest of you.
01/12/16 23:50
Kevin, your buddy here accused him of being a cheat twice...

Delmont, the opinion of a person who bought his way to where he is and a guild who threw five allegations of mb only substantiating one really carries little weight and a Hillcrest won't be going anywhere