We've Got Strats My backside!

01/12/16 23:59
Well coach you should change your name, you do use mb in guild challenges, its clear now for all to see. More than that you take the high moral ground that you dont in you guild name. That is misleading and dishonest. Good luck to you, the next ti,e i play that clown i will max my mb, and be assured everyone will know that your guild uses mb in guild challenges.
02/12/16 00:07
Where exactly did I use MB?
02/12/16 00:12
and in my opinion its clear he used mb in both his GC games as the result against Caernarfon was so far removed than any of the friendlies he had played in testing him out before he made his challenge
02/12/16 00:16
Coach were not talking about you, were talking about Hillcrest. Im sure you used match ball in that 84-0 loss though lol.
02/12/16 02:30
We will continue to embarass your guild until hillcrest fully admits hes a mb queen, or you kick him
02/12/16 04:58
The Man from Delmonte :

We will continue to embarass your guild until hillcrest fully admits hes a mb queen, or you kick him

Silly little guy you crack me up hahahahaha
02/12/16 05:14
We are a tight bunch and most of us have been together for a very very long time... Cearnafron stop stressing!!! It is just a matter of time before you are kicked or leave that guild in an effort to impress some other new little guy or guys with your bought (not built) up team. In the not too distant future this will all just be a vague memory and you will return to your pathetic ways and life (after all you have a reputation in this game... and man it's not good)... Bro respect!!! You club hop harder than a 50 year old raver!!!
02/12/16 06:45
Guys let get one thing straight no kicking will be done from our side.

Hillcrest has admitted to using MB and thats it.

In all our other gc played we did not use any match bonus at all hence it is stated against our name. For Hillcrest this was payback only.

If you want to carry on discrediting our guild go for it you probably just like the sound of your voice then.

Thanks Hobbs
02/12/16 08:03
Bunch of cheats
02/12/16 08:25
Ooh ouch!!! My poor little heart...