WEBB ELLIS JAMF

09/02/17 20:55
brett is bellendglue or some such... anyways are you suggesting that nobody should support the devs for the game they created with actual hard currency? lets all give them a hearty thumbs up and moan about about visa and what not. all top players are spending money on this game.
09/02/17 20:56
Bluemooners :

PS Carshalton Colts - Caernarfon thanks you 1500x for his maxed out team of 18 year olds, absolutely free. Lollers. You really will never learn will you?

You really do not have a clue what you are talking about do you?
09/02/17 20:57
Carshalton Colts :

Carshalton Colts :

If the servers were down then surely they were down for both sides?

Just stating a fact accompanied by a big smilie face. Sense of humour failure by some I think.

stating utter irrelivant nonsense. it insinuates that people should rush all their games and not give others in their guild a chancebwith real life commitments lest the servers go down
09/02/17 20:58
Is bitterness a trait that comes naturally to your guild ?
09/02/17 20:58
Carshalton Colts :

Carshalton Colts :

If the servers were down then surely they were down for both sides?

Just stating a fact accompanied by a big smilie face. Sense of humour failure by some I think.

Moderator failure by you i think. AGAIN! Please call me cancer also so i can get 15 maxed out players for free. PLEASE
09/02/17 21:04
What an angry article you are bluemooners.
09/02/17 21:05
Well maybe support will sort it out for you, maybe they won't. I am sure though that you are not the only guild 'effected' in this way. One thing is for sure, you're the only ones giving teddy a good kicking over it!
09/02/17 21:08
Just found this image of bluemooners when he received the message to say they had lost

http://media.gizmodo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/CryingBaby.jpg
09/02/17 21:08
if teddy did not bounce around gloating perhaps we would have nothing to say about the matter, ignored and carry on undefeated as usual

09/02/17 21:11
monmouth you uploaded your profile pic to the wrong place mate, move along lil man