WEBB ELLIS JAMF

brett is bellendglue or some such... anyways are you suggesting that nobody should support the devs for the game they created with actual hard currency? lets all give them a hearty thumbs up and moan about about visa and what not. all top players are spending money on this game.
Bluemooners :

PS Carshalton Colts - Caernarfon thanks you 1500x for his maxed out team of 18 year olds, absolutely free. Lollers. You really will never learn will you?

You really do not have a clue what you are talking about do you?
Carshalton Colts :

Carshalton Colts :

If the servers were down then surely they were down for both sides?

Just stating a fact accompanied by a big smilie face. Sense of humour failure by some I think.

stating utter irrelivant nonsense. it insinuates that people should rush all their games and not give others in their guild a chancebwith real life commitments lest the servers go down
Is bitterness a trait that comes naturally to your guild ?
Carshalton Colts :

Carshalton Colts :

If the servers were down then surely they were down for both sides?

Just stating a fact accompanied by a big smilie face. Sense of humour failure by some I think.

Moderator failure by you i think. AGAIN! Please call me cancer also so i can get 15 maxed out players for free. PLEASE
What an angry article you are bluemooners.
Well maybe support will sort it out for you, maybe they won't. I am sure though that you are not the only guild 'effected' in this way. One thing is for sure, you're the only ones giving teddy a good kicking over it!
Just found this image of bluemooners when he received the message to say they had lost

http://media.gizmodo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/CryingBaby.jpg
if teddy did not bounce around gloating perhaps we would have nothing to say about the matter, ignored and carry on undefeated as usual

monmouth you uploaded your profile pic to the wrong place mate, move along lil man