Confession

28/09/17 22:52
I'm pointing out facts, the members of the forum have hinted, suggested and straight out told you why you are disliked by them, there is nothing more they can do to let you know why they feel the way they do.

And asking for proof of allegations made by yourself is pretty normal behaviour and I believe accepted by all members here and an answer is expected.
28/09/17 23:06
Dragon blade :

We are deeply honoured that the King of King's have even replied to us and his opinion will radically change us as people. Looooook bud - can I suggest something? I reckon when you were... I'll give u some credit...a 'pro player' for 'a week' you tried to wind up/control or even get a person yellow carded... this same player then at an opportune time ran at u full pelt an accidentally tackled u high... now if u were badly hurt by that I feel sorry for u and regret it happened. There's no need to act the way u do. We are not keyboard warriors and quite rightly have been told not to go on here. Peace bro. Bye.

Then shut it and stop being the biggest hypocrite. You are everything you despise magnified. You think you are meta trolling but are so transparent the de beers are wanting to market you, you are dw and we all know it (20% of your guild isn't exactly who you think they are and they haven't been for over a month) if you are over this then be over it. You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting.
28/09/17 23:08
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

I'm pointing out facts, the members of the forum have hinted, suggested and straight out told you why you are disliked by them, there is nothing more they can do to let you know why they feel the way they do.

And asking for proof of allegations made by yourself is pretty normal behaviour and I believe accepted by all members here and an answer is expected.

He only hides behind new accusations when his original accusations are shot down. This pattern has been established and noted repeatedly. We all need to let him troll him and move on. He is 'many' so let him talk to him.
28/09/17 23:46
BM (banned man) is a bit too tightly wound for banter ;). Wow.... 'we' state a fact that this is a troll environment by a clique of keyboard warriors supporting each other. 'We' suggest that BM is actually a woman who is going for a bad divorce...
28/09/17 23:53
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
28/09/17 23:58
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Nah we hit on a nerve by saying 'stretchered off the field' and all you have done is pointed out negative results all the time. Your not on the level bud and try and get people banned. Your on some crazy power trip on here.
29/09/17 00:23
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Agreed. Banter/nonsense troll attacks led by King of King's and BM supported by Terranova lol. Forum is not for us to have a 'bitch fest' lol 'we' go bye bye now to have a chicken and cheese sandwich...
29/09/17 00:32
Oh and just to be straight and to show Coach 'fluffy pink' doesn't even represent his own country men.. Look at his post he done on banter 'Springboks United.. More like match bonus Queens united' they didn't respond to you but he himself mentions 'Queens' there we are BM but him being king of kings I'm sure he meant it a different way But we are just pointing out a FACT... Lol that was too easy bye bye
29/09/17 01:18
Hitting a nerve? Aka trolling? Deuces dw
29/09/17 01:19
This non American American gay man woman going through a divorce is done with this garbage