Level 63 playing in level 62 championship?

06/05/18 11:35
I’m currently playing in a level 62 championship, but there’s 4 level 63 teams in my league. This is unfair.
Can somebody explain this?
06/05/18 12:46
There are never the exact amount of players of each level to fill all the championship pools so there is always one or two pools where the levels are mixed. I know its frustrating and unfair but to be honest, I cant think of a way around it. Just do the best you can. Go for a single level promotion and take the opportunity to consolidate your team.
09/05/18 03:07
post this on ticket
10/05/18 23:01
The question has been answered and the same will be said on a ticket, so dont waste your or the admins time
16/05/18 21:22
Just kick their scrawny lvl 63 arses and feel extra satisfied at season end when you do. That's my advice.
17/05/18 11:37
Utterly stupid ! Lvl 63 form either a smaller of bigger league ? Having a Level higher team is unfair as their players can be faster and therefore a totally unfair playing field ! But what you expect from these amateurs ! Get a grip and don't tell us "Hey ho that's life, get on with it ! "
17/05/18 19:08
Limerickmen :

I’m currently playing in a level 62 championship, but there’s 4 level 63 teams in my league. This is unfair.

What's your team name and guild out of interest? Perhaps a few of us can play those lvl 63 and see if they have some weaknesses you can exploit?
17/05/18 20:17
Guest G8SUU3 :

Limerickmen :

What's your team name and guild out of interest? Perhaps a few of us can play those lvl 63 and see if they have some weaknesses you can exploit?

Too late for that, the season Limerickmen was talking about is over. However, there are 8 L66 teams in my current L65 league. Any help in dealing with the 5 that I have still to play would be greatly appreciated!
18/05/18 00:09
Iain Rees :

Utterly stupid ! Lvl 63 form either a smaller of bigger league ? Having a Level higher team is unfair as their players can be faster and therefore a totally unfair playing field ! But what you expect from these amateurs ! Get a grip and don't tell us "Hey ho that's life, get on with it ! "

so what is your "professional" solution? tell the level 63 they don't get to play this season? demote them when they've done nothing wrong?
21/05/18 16:01
Targaryen Dragons :

Iain Rees :

so what is your "professional" solution? tell the level 63 they don't get to play this season? demote them when they've done nothing wrong?

I would think that work out how many level 63 divide into equal leagues, create leagues bigger or smaller to ensure that teams that can have faster teams don't play lower teams who have no chance of having players at that level ! It really isn't rocket science mate