We've Got Strats My backside!

06/12/16 20:39
However, the home advantage does not cause a 41 point swing (once again not talking about world xv but talking about the guy I was talking about when not talking about world xv). When the tests were done with only home advantage being a variable the swing was 1 to 2 tries. Quite significant but once again not 41 points. And qball git the devs to admit the existence, nicely done. Now the devs did not state where the advantage comes from but i am currently leaning toward taff's theory of the 3rd strat building.
07/12/16 00:16
Good entertainment in this thread and sounds like some exciting contests have been going down.

I hereby declare our guild 'heal kit' free and thereby claim the real moral high ground because heal kits are obviously the real reference in the game to artificial stimulants. Please report any of our guild members recovering energy at a suspicious rate and they'll be dragged in front of our star chamber. If found guilty, they'll be paraded handcuffed and semi-naked through the streets so they can reflect on their shameful behaviour.

07/12/16 00:51
***BREAKING NEWS FROM BBC***. The international physios union has placed an official grievance against World XV for what they state is an unlawful termination of all physios. The grievance also reports harsh working conditions where all physios were required to change their name to 'stimulants' in an attempt to pressure other international squads to not hire the physios in the future. The international physios union has stated they simply want to use their education from university and their heal kits to improve the well being of all players.
08/12/16 01:02
Hahaha thats so funny
10/12/16 10:03
Guess we don't do MB free in the league eh Backwell
11/12/16 10:12
Croxton :

Croxton, 0-70 no MB?
11/12/16 14:17
I won 70-0 but he had his kick to 13 strategy on, not my fault that one! Lol
11/12/16 14:52
Croxton :

Never said I did Croxton.

I don't understand what players issues are with mb. Most players use mb in the league and both teams have the choice whether they use it or not in these games. You choose not to use it and I respect that. MB is part of the game and it's individual choice whether you use it.

Guild challenges are a different matter here only the challenger gets the choice which gives them an unfair advantage, however, it is part of the game and if someone chooses to use it against me, annoying as it is, I have to accept it. I personally don't use mb in gvg matches. If I lose my first match I watch it through and tweak my tactics where I think I went wrong, play again and generally win.

Fair play to you Croxton for staying true to your statement of "no mb ever" there are a lot of teams stating this but then using mb. As I say respect to you. I personally will continue to use mb in league matches just as the majority do but only league matches.
11/12/16 15:36
Well put B I echo your comments
11/12/16 16:44
Oh it was more a sarcastic comment, or that was how it was supposed to read anyway. I'm well versed and well used to MB by now. Was simply following on from the MB debate our guilds had during the GvG days before!

I'm sure one day I'll throw my hands up in a strop and put on MB in the league, for now I'm happy that I don't though