Report Match Fixing Update

12/04/20 16:16
Mic's Mob :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Mic's Mob :

Damage member, please don’t play the victims here. Maybe you still do, maybe you don’t, but definitely in the past many teams have suffered due to your actions in many ways.
I was in Damage and saw how you workEd.
I’m not saying I’m a saint but I did not agree with the way it was at the time so left and I have suffered As many have from Damages actions.

So before you claim to be the victims of a guilds actions, try repairing anything you’ve caused in the past first.

And what exactly do you think we're trying to do here, Mic? As I've plainly said, at one time Damage also was involved in fixing matches to save each other in championships. Nothing to the extent that La Cag are doing it mind you... we didn't have the whole thing planned out in advance. If a guy was in trouble, we helped.

We are not out here pretending to be squeaky clean and I've already said that. We are calling for reforms, and we started in house.

Now that you got your say in, join us in calling for the end to match fixing once and for all.

I call for an end of all the dirty tricks.
Damage haven’t done it to the extend of Cag I agree. But not for a want of trying.
I still have the WhatsApp chats!!!

As I said maybe you’ve “cleaned up your act” and I don’t really care! but do you realise what “damage” you’ve done in the past? And not too distance a past either!!!!

What do I think you’re doing? I think it’s called marketing!!!!! But what do I know?

I can't roll my eyes that far back in my head. Marketing... Mic, we're talking about sorting out the game here.
12/04/20 16:24
Not so Damaged :

Nick I think sweetnitro don't help themselves. People get annoyed with the game engine changes. Why not just have one for all form of matches. One minute you have a good strat the next it's bollox. This is another reason why people are finishing. I finished last year because I got to involved with the game spending loads of time working on strats to survive. We will see how things go when the new patch is introduced.
Great to have you back playing Nick.

I appreciate that Ystrad. It is good to be back, especially after more than a year out of the game. One gets a little perspective. For sure I don't take the game nearly as personally or seriously as I used to. If I get beaten by a better team, hats off to them. For me the fun is not in winning but in the tactical side of figuring out a way to win. I actually think its more fun chasing from behind than defending from the top.

You're right, there has been much about Sweet Nitro to frustrate us over the years. The changing game engines, canned responses from support which make no sense, players passing short or dropping the ball in the 79th minute to give away a try and lose the game... I think we'd have to be lying if we said we didn't throw our phones at least once at top level.

But as with all things, this game can be what we make it to be. I'm not trying to score points out here for Damage or just cast shadows on La Cagnannaise. I was the first to say Damage have been no angels. But I can speak on behalf of the current leadership and say we want to improve the game all round for everyone. For that to happen, the first thing that has to end is match fixing
12/04/20 16:28
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Not so Damaged :

Nick I think sweetnitro don't help themselves. People get annoyed with the game engine changes. Why not just have one for all form of matches. One minute you have a good strat the next it's bollox. This is another reason why people are finishing. I finished last year because I got to involved with the game spending loads of time working on strats to survive. We will see how things go when the new patch is introduced.
Great to have you back playing Nick.

I appreciate that Ystrad. It is good to be back, especially after more than a year out of the game. One gets a little perspective. For sure I don't take the game nearly as personally or seriously as I used to. If I get beaten by a better team, hats off to them. For me the fun is not in winning but in the tactical side of figuring out a way to win. I actually think its more fun chasing from behind than defending from the top.

You're right, there has been much about Sweet Nitro to frustrate us over the years. The changing game engines, canned responses from support which make no sense, players passing short or dropping the ball in the 79th minute to give away a try and lose the game... I think we'd have to be lying if we said we didn't throw our phones at least once at top level.

But as with all things, this game can be what we make it to be. I'm not trying to score points out here for Damage or just cast shadows on La Cagnannaise. I was the first to say Damage have been no angels. But I can speak on behalf of the current leadership and say we want to improve the game all round for everyone. For that to happen, the first thing that has to end is match fixing

Like I said, Let's see what happens with the new patch.
12/04/20 16:28
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Mic's Mob :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Mic's Mob :

Damage member, please don’t play the victims here. Maybe you still do, maybe you don’t, but definitely in the past many teams have suffered due to your actions in many ways.
I was in Damage and saw how you workEd.
I’m not saying I’m a saint but I did not agree with the way it was at the time so left and I have suffered As many have from Damages actions.

So before you claim to be the victims of a guilds actions, try repairing anything you’ve caused in the past first.

And what exactly do you think we're trying to do here, Mic? As I've plainly said, at one time Damage also was involved in fixing matches to save each other in championships. Nothing to the extent that La Cag are doing it mind you... we didn't have the whole thing planned out in advance. If a guy was in trouble, we helped.

We are not out here pretending to be squeaky clean and I've already said that. We are calling for reforms, and we started in house.

Now that you got your say in, join us in calling for the end to match fixing once and for all.

I call for an end of all the dirty tricks.
Damage haven’t done it to the extend of Cag I agree. But not for a want of trying.
I still have the WhatsApp chats!!!

As I said maybe you’ve “cleaned up your act” and I don’t really care! but do you realise what “damage” you’ve done in the past? And not too distance a past either!!!!

What do I think you’re doing? I think it’s called marketing!!!!! But what do I know?

I can't roll my eyes that far back in my head. Marketing... Mic, we're talking about sorting out the game here.

Then sort it out in all the actions of your guild.
A couple of damage team not getting promotions is very little against everything else. So just don’t play the victim!
The best you can do is sort of Damage actions first, Not posting on here your lack of promotions!!!!
I not in favour of match fixing and glad SN is doing something about it. But that not the only cheating in this game and you know that!!!!
12/04/20 16:31

A couple of damage team not getting promotions is very little against everything else. So just don’t play the victim!
The best you can do is sort of Damage actions first, Not posting on here your lack of promotions!!!!
I not in favour of match fixing and glad SN is doing something about it. But that not the only cheating in this game and you know that!!!!

Why don't you stop beating around the bush and spell out exactly what you're talking about?
12/04/20 16:51
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Why don't you stop beating around the bush and spell out exactly what you're talking about?

I’ve said it. Unless your guild is perfect don’t make out that a couple of teams in Damage are the victims in this.
Pot black, stone and glass houses and all that....
No point in staying you’re all squeaky clean now, until next time you’re caught on something!!!
Some people have left the game due to a these sort of actions by all three top guilds.
Cag is not the only guild and match fixing is not the only cheat.
Every guild should clean up their own trash!!!!
12/04/20 16:53
Not so Damaged :

Well the new patch won't let people get away with fixing anymore which everyone is happy with. But there is a dark side to this that I doubt anyone had thought about Nick. For example let's say we played each other last game of the season and you needed the win to stay up and I was safe, I could put my lose strat on to screw you over and we both get losses. The game is now going down a dark road my friend. This guy who is posting all these results thinking he's doing a good deed for the game, Think again. This White Wizzard guy has never made it in the game and us trying to make a name for himself on here now. He will screw this game up for everyone and I mean everyone.
Personally I'd love the game to go back to the MB days when if you want to win you'd have to come online to make subs.

The game has been screwed for a long time!
12/04/20 16:54
Surely Mic you dont mean Vallhala? Top 3

Mic's Mob :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

I’ve said it. Unless your guild is perfect don’t make out that a couple of teams in Damage are the victims in this.
No point in staying you’re all squeaky clean now, until next time you’re caught on something!!!
Some people have left the game due to a these sort of actions by all three top guilds.

12/04/20 17:00
The Master :

Surely Mic you dont mean Vallhala? Top 3

Mic's Mob :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Hahaha, Nah, Valhalla is just there for a short interval by chance.
Just trying to plod along and do it’s best.

And have some fun along the way.
12/04/20 17:01
Mic's Mob :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

You quickly paid back the money to get your team unbanned!!!