We've Got Strats My backside!

04/12/16 00:44
Cheating would be hacking. I don't like mb but it isn't cheating, using mb after saying you won't is at worst a lie and at best the same level of gamesmanship as the slider to begin with. Im going to turn to face the left. *Turns and faces the right....did I cheat, of course not. Therefore there is far more needed to be a cheat than dishonesty.
05/12/16 20:56
Black Monks,

We are (as you know playing your mob in a GVG) your guild also claim not to use MB. It all looks good and above board until Jungle RFC just beat atrfc 63-0...So i ask do you guys use it or not and if you do then please remove the statement from your names and guild intro!
05/12/16 21:01
It was a clean fight until that match.
05/12/16 23:07
We are supposed to be MB free... will find out if this was MB or what happened, if it is MB there will be problems and you'll have a full apology from me
05/12/16 23:13
OK well he won 49-0 in a friendly shortly afterwards to try to prove it was no MB. I can only assume your guy had a wrong strategy on as he won by only 2 tries less in the rematch. Legit there, and maybe a freak result but I think the issue is on your guys side

Genuinely worried me there for a second!
05/12/16 23:18
There is one match involving Benny I'm suspicious of. New member so can't vouch either. Would appreciate it if your guys he beat can play a couple of friendlies. If it was MB he's gone from the guild
05/12/16 23:34
The Man from Delmonte :

It was a clean fight until that match.

Clean? On both sides? I think not.
However, on our part;
Jungle's result was followed by a similar friendly straight after... We guessed he'd caught your guy with an anti-scouting strat on, or similar.
Benny's results are being investigated and we will act if found to be drug fuelled.
05/12/16 23:35
thanks for you explanation Croxton yeh our guy isn't on line so not sure what happened in that match it looked a little dodgy but the friendly later shows your guy had good tactics at least, as for the other game I think Benny was clean as BC was only at 75% fitness. Its been a good GC so far fair play to your guys, hope for more of the same
05/12/16 23:48
I'm really hoping that's true. Benny isn't chatty and is new so saltbox can't vouch for it. If we're sure it was MB free awesome, if not feel free to let me know as there's no point being anti MB in these things if we then go and use it so it will be dealt with lol
05/12/16 23:49
It came a season or two too soon for us but we're fighting for our lives at least. Nice to have to work for it though! Gutted I was offline for Gilbert's match as with the subs equalised I reckon I'd have held that game