The BEGINNERS Guild local Tavern

12/01/17 01:44
Good luck on your journey Sam. I also at some point got depressed about my team when i figure out the best stat (in my opinion) for my DL, WR and RB. I was about to restart a new team and then (because i got attached to my team somehow) i just choose to adapt my play style and correct my mistake by hard training. I have spend 3 seasons in championship level 9 ending among the last every season. And then, after all that suffering and hard work, my team rise again and start to do fine again.
12/01/17 03:15
Hey TOGO, Sam will be back in Coalition, have been talking to him. As I explained to him and countless many others, I was lucky (?) well with the game. I got out of surgery, adn sent home after 10 days in the hospital, and not allowed to go (ha your name) anywhere, so I had nothing to do but read and study this game. I am no genius, I just had the luxury of time which most people don't.
12/01/17 03:19
Jason Riley :

Hey TOGO, Sam will be back in Coalition, have been talking to him. As I explained to him and countless many others, I was lucky (?) well with the game. I got out of surgery, adn sent home after 10 days in the hospital, and not allowed to go (ha your name) anywhere, so I had nothing to do but read and study this game. I am no genius, I just had the luxury of time which most people don't.

Ohh happy to hear that from you Mr. RILEY I wish you a good recovery from your surgery aswell as a happy new Year !!
12/01/17 04:18
Yeah, I really could of stuck with my first team. I had them starting to do good, but it was killing me that I auto trained a lot till I came to the forums. After that, around level 5 I started putting points into players myself. I put a lot of effort in AH, for which I got lucky enough 10% of the time to get the player. Also it wasn't till late after I join the coalition that I started more tourney's to win GB. But all the teams where +5-10 quality higher and I had slim chance. So a fresh start and now more knowledge will hopefully lead to better results. I've got time, as being self employed in the winter only nets when the snow falls... or lack there of so far. But I met new friends and a passion for the game. I really wish the dev's would take in some ideas and let this play more as a true football game.
12/01/17 05:25
Hey Ryan - Yes, I was serious about inviting you. In fact, I have never offered to invite anyone to our guild ever before! You are the first. True story on that. You seem high energy, and we talk a lot. I just think you'll be happy and enjoy it. No issues about the heals thing. Our guild is pretty well vetted and if you are not active, you are not with our guild for too long. We have only had one person ever voluntarily leave, so I like to think people are happy there.

Anyway, you will need to find me on the leader board (currently I am ranked 20) and challenge me in a friendly. This is so I can find your team as I have no idea how to find (and therefore invite) you to our merry band. I realize your team rating is 12, and that is ok. If that was an issue in the first place, I never would of invited you! We have no rules or really any requirements. As for guild challenges, my guild typically has the thing won and over with for our side in about four hours. Your games will easily be played by others if needed. As a bonus of being the lowest rated (which you'll move up of course), you should hopefully always get to play their other guilds lowest guy. So, in essence you have lifetime "first dibs" call!!! I will gladly help you out.

We are in a guild challenge now (and usually hop in the next one pretty quick), so I will find you a spot once that ends and we are able to invite. It is a relaxed environment with no fighting, no rules (there hasn't been any need for them). Some chat, some don't. The ones that do chat a lot. We are extremely selective about who we invite to the guild. We really only look for winners (i.e. people that routinely finish in the top 3 in their championship and fare well in tourneys). I suspect you will fit the bill. Notice how I did not say number of fans or team rating as something that is important. Those things tend to come quick for those who are winners. There are many different levels and pretty much all of us dominated the lower ranks and moved up quick. I went from 1 to 3 to 5 to 7 to 9 to 11 which is pretty much the route most of us took.

Have a good day!

P.S. If you did not figure it out, my team name is Da Cubs. That is who you can challenge in the friendly.
12/01/17 11:00
Da Cubs :

I realize your team rating is 12, and that is ok. If that was an issue in the first place, I never would of invited you!

We really only look for winners (i.e. people that routinely finish in the top 3 in their championship and fare well in tourneys). I suspect you will fit the bill.

And now I better understand the whole "challenge me to a friendly" thing lol

Rating is up to 12.5 now, and underrated because I've kept my low guys/am training specific stats at each position, so I'm getting less and less worried about star ratings as time goes on lol

As for winners, I'm already locked in for top 3 and moving up to champ level 3 (current holders of third and fourth place play tomorrow night, so my 2.5/3 game lead means I've clinched), should take top spot unless some sudden and crazy P2W stuff happens. I also have a couple of tourney wins and knocked off the favorite in the first round of my current one. Shouldn't be an issue.

Super Ninja Football incoming.
12/01/17 11:49
Doghouse is still here. The only reason you don't see me is because I am highly intoxicated and crawling around on the floor looking for my wallet. Taverns don't do me good.
12/01/17 12:09
Just give me a couple of your drinks next time, I'll keep ya covered lol
12/01/17 12:27
Doghouse :

Doghouse is still here. The only reason you don't see me is because I am highly intoxicated and crawling around on the floor looking for my wallet. Taverns don't do me good.

Shall i take you to the E.R. Good Sir Doghouse ? I feel unease seeing one of my customer in pain .
12/01/17 13:06
Just one more before I go home