The real top 10 guilds (fans are worthless ;) )

06/01/17 15:14
Your assumptions are false, check my schedule and you will see I defended plenty of matches against higher champ lvl teams with no issue. I am starting a page for your ranking system and eagerly await it. My system is based on a belief that outside the top 100 isn't available to me in an easy list and also isn't hard, I made it so you had to have at least 3 in your guild in the top 100 to best address your team concern, all I am asking from you is for a solution, not just complaints. Fans mean nothing to me, if they mean something to you there is a ranking system for that in place. For the top players who don't care about fans this is for them. Asking for solutions has nothing to do with anger, it has to do with wanting solutions. Just complaining has a lot more to do with anger. Also, I know it's counter to British culture in general, but being blunt and straightforward is not synonymous with anger. I like British culture so not making an underhanded swipe, just pointing out that being straightforward and factual is not anger. Please see the thread I am starting for you so you can discuss your fan ranking hybrid system.
06/01/17 16:19
BM The only way your system would work is if subnet listed the ranking from 1 to the end and not just 1-100. That way all guild members could be scored. But again the difficulty comes when a guild has less than the maximum number of members. All i'm saying is that your solution does not currently work, i dont have a solution and i'm guessing the only one subinet could come up with that works is based on fans. As its part of the game, fans do matter whether you agree or not. I could say i dismiss everyone who has a real money paid for player, i no longer count them in the rankings, rankings are only for players that have never paid for a player. I could say that, but it would be irrelivant as the game includes them. Just like the game measures the top guild by fan numbers.

Just like in real rugby fans do matter.

A solution to bring fans into the game more in line with the real game would be this. Do away with rp, all players are then bought with money earned through all of the current methods that you earn money, therefore the more fans you have the more money you can earn, and therfore the better players you can buy. Just lke the real game.

And when you tell me to "shut up about fans" that indicates angry rather than being blunt, but don't worry i'm not offended.

06/01/17 16:45
Get rid of rp? RP is earned too. Shut up about fans indicates shut up about fans as this entire post is about ignoring fans, SHUT UP ABOUT FANS would indicate anger, your solution includes fans and therefore is not a solution here as we have already stated fans don't matter therefore fans don't matter (look at the topic, fans are worthless)
06/01/17 16:52
Ok this is going nowhere, the game includes fans, guilds are ranked on fans so until otherwise that's what counts. What you post on here won't change that and if you choose to ignore that then thats fine. But your ranking system is not part of the game so it means nothing and counts for nothing.
06/01/17 17:03
That's what counts to you and the game already has that ranking. Should we not be allowed to have rankings that ignore fans if we don't care about fans? My ranking system is obviously not part of the game because if it was is wouldn't post on here. So ignore this if you don't like it, I didn't tell you that you had to accept that the better players have he opportunity to prove it instead of saying they are best but don't need to prove it. Enjoy your fans and those of us that enjoy the ranks will read my rankings. We still await your ultra complex hybrid ratings, please post in your new forum
06/01/17 17:40
C'mon guys this is becoming another silly thread. Something that was reflective has now become a mish mash of BS. BM don't get aroused by the riling of 1 guild. They have segregated themselves over months in a pitiful guild that took months to establish. JB why not come up with your system cos u really are just argumemtative and pathetic. A system that helps your guild along?
06/01/17 18:21
BeastieBoys :

C'mon guys this is becoming another silly thread. Something that was reflective has now become a mish mash of BS. BM don't get aroused by the riling of 1 guild. They have segregated themselves over months in a pitiful guild that took months to establish. JB why not come up with your system cos u really are just argumemtative and pathetic. A system that helps your guild along?

I dont think its pathetic to suggest a guild ranking should be based on all the guild members rather than just three. Anyway here is the answer but sublinet would need to impliment it:
There are about 900'000 accounts. So you could score it like this:

1st - 900'000 points
2nd - 899'999 points
3rd - 899'998 points
4th - 899'997 points

and so on all the way to the last player ranking 900'000th who would get 1 point. Then you add up all for the points for all your guild members. The guild with the highest score is top. Plus points 1) you dont have an advantage by less players in your guild. 2) All guild members have a reason to fight for rankings no matter if they are in the top 100 or not. 3) The whole guild works on the ranking rather than just 3 players in the top 100.
06/01/17 19:12
We await your ranking still, not how you would do it. Also odd that there are no fans since you love them. Enjoy MDOT, thanks for the friendly, hope you liked my strat change at 15' when I saw friendly
06/01/17 19:22
Fair play black monks on pulling this together shame it's not constantly updated as you can move up and down 100 places over the course of your 5 games.

Some very valid points about including the other 80/90% of a guild though.
06/01/17 19:25
lol M-dot posted that result in our guild chat, you'd lost long before the strat change. Why would i work out the top guild placing? thats for Sublinet to do. Just admit mine is a better method than yours and move on. In the mean time Club Twickenham are offically the top guild.