Best strategist's in the game ranking system who have spent NO money?

24/09/17 13:06
We are the Hutchie :

TerraNovan Phalanx :

True legends never need to blow their own trumpets

I totally agree with this and my strategy has always been to hide my secret identity as the best player in the Universe. As nobody has guessed my secret this makes my strategy 100% successful, 100% of the time. Ergo I am the best strategist in the game (the money thing has already been delt with).
Right, now that I have sorted this out I am off to tackle World peace.

I love a good paradox
24/09/17 15:20
Adrenalin The Legend :

Nice to meet you guys Black Monks, Coach, stinky feet man and all

Likewise Adrenalin, I am sure your stay will be much happier and fruitful than other new members
24/09/17 18:15
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Adrenalin The Legend :

Nice to meet you guys Black Monks, Coach, stinky feet man and all

Likewise Adrenalin, I am sure your stay will be much happier and fruitful than other new members

Always love.to have more active and courteous new members on here
01/10/17 12:14
Dragons blade do yourself a favour and be quiet... you really do come across as a knob... get your fellow guild mates to stroke your ego because nobody else will.
01/10/17 14:01
Dropkicks Rfc :

Dragons blade do yourself a favour and be quiet... you really do come across as a knob... get your fellow guild mates to stroke your ego because nobody else will.

Well said, and coming from one of the better strategists in the game its a double edged sword.
01/10/17 16:27
Dropkicks you forgot he does not need anyone to stroke his own ego as he has got himself.
01/10/17 16:28
The real life Welsh have clearly proved they are not the best strategists in the game. Why else would you put your hand in a Lions cage.
01/10/17 17:11
Thank you "coiners"
01/10/17 17:13
Db, hiw was the match yesterday?
01/10/17 17:18
Played the first 60 then got subbed as hip was giving me some grief currently have a sports massage tbh