New Building Plot

27/01/18 10:17
We could have a pub in which u meet ur guild mates and u could invite other players too so u could hang out and do some trades, organise draws and no mb games, set up some rp loans, talk some tactics etc
27/01/18 10:19
I need new socks :

We could have a pub in which u meet ur guild mates and u could invite other players too so u could hang out and do some trades, organise draws and no mb games, set up some rp loans, talk some tactics etc

This is exactly what we need...
27/01/18 10:19
If think we can move forward. We all seem to be in agreement that a way of transferring cash/rp's between guild mates and a system in place to allow movement with no 48hour rule between alliance guilds ae good ideas. If we can get a proper plan together we can put it to sweet nitro. Maybe if we get the French on side it will hp also. I know the French teams in my guild are keen an can spread the word.
27/01/18 10:25
I propose Jungle puts a PowerPoint together to make the case to Sweetnitro but perhaps avoid the unsuccessful approach of raising two million tickets.
27/01/18 10:27
One of the fallen legends of the game :

I propose Jungle puts a PowerPoint together to make the case to Sweetnitro but perhaps avoid the unsuccessful approach of raising two million tickets.

Fantastic suggestion!!
27/01/18 10:44
I think you my be slightly over estimating my intelligence and computer ability but it's worth a try.
27/01/18 11:05
Ok pen and paper it is.
27/01/18 12:02
I think you over estimate his ability to read and write. He has some mad photoshop skills but that is really it.
27/01/18 15:53
I just had tea with a real life pro rugby manager developer and they said that due to the unanimous support of this idea from all guilds they are going to move forward with presenting the idea (I convinced them to do it as a pub) at their next pro rugby manager developer meeting. They did not have an eta. I sure hope there aren't people out there that like about their pro rugby manager developer status!
27/01/18 17:48
This truly is a v gd idea which we support here @ FOD. Very sadly I doubt if BM has had dinner with any one outside of sim city. :/