Who’s your top 5 rated ?

13/07/18 22:30
Play by the rules :

DHSFP :

Guest EBALNZ :

I speak for the 25 players of my guild, and the hundreds of players you don't even heard about...obviously !
Hope you can understand, either my english and our point of view !

We haven't heard of you because you are who exactly?

For your information, most of the top 100 on the map are also top strategists so don't start mouthing off about that one.

Just the four 0-0 draws this season, well done mate

Make your way up the rankings and let's see how far you get without mb. We all know your the mb king, All good using it in the league but tournaments as well, common man. Your a pathetic moaning little bitch.
13/07/18 22:33
Everyone has an advantage online and 7 subs. My offline is not the best by a long way. I have also been No.1 a few times myself but each time I have, I guarantee I did it the hard way (no fixes) and twice from a level below the top.

You are also the biggest hypocrite I know, banging on about fair play and then using bonus in GCs and tournaments Gogs (yes named and shamed).....sad man.
13/07/18 22:42
DHSFP :

Everyone has an advantage online and 7 subs. My offline is not the best by a long way. I have also been No.1 a few times myself but each time I have, I guarantee I did it the hard way (no fixes) and twice from a level below the top.

I know you did mate, you are well respected in the game, I have sold half of my team and calling it a day so won’t make it up the map like the comment above. I do use MB but never in tournaments, it is for cash only. It is sad that a computer game turns into insults and no respect. All the best.
13/07/18 22:46
Well instead of moaning here, Just retire and fade off into the distance.
13/07/18 22:49
Ystradgynlais :

But I am a wind up merchant so enjoying myself, thanks for the company this evening.
You love and respect me really
13/07/18 22:59
Play by the rules :

Ystradgynlais :

But I am a wind up merchant so enjoying myself, thanks for the company this evening.

Join our group, I'll show you winding up
13/07/18 23:25
Ystradgynlais :

Play by the rules :

Ystradgynlais :

Join our group, I'll show you winding up

Mate, at the age of 50 and a job where I can no longer get online at 10:00 I have done a good shift in this game. I would join if I had passion left. I genuinely like a laugh, have played the real game (XV and sevens) and loved the humour especially against welsh clubs.

We all have beliefs and principles, I wish you all well.
Cheers
Gogs
13/07/18 23:47
Gogs,

At the age of 55 and also having played the real game I for one respect you for winning your games that you and all others play without bonus.

That's the real thing that kills this game, bonus and bonus on the fly i.e. sports shop gear (turns monkeys into superheroes as a friend said in our Guild), not match fixing (which a lot of is done through boredom and lack of proper updates to keep us interested).

All the best in the future for you.
13/07/18 23:51
Gogs - yr more than welcome to join our guild as the Scottish AND all other flags would like to have u on board - Fire of Dragons - play leader or Right Hand for a nice chilled atmosphere
13/07/18 23:52
Is DH, Dollar High or Dundee High? If so I am Q.V. Dunblane and Stirling County followed by Glenrothes.