Touchdown Manager feedback!

23/07/16 17:03
i have won a few players in the AH but they are not on my team.. where are they???
23/07/16 18:10
Good day,

Due to a server issue, matches and auctions were temporary frozen.
Everything should be back to normal, sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,
The Touchdown Manager support team
24/07/16 03:28
Won two other players while this was down. Hope you make this right.
24/07/16 11:36
I can report that all the players I won are with my team. Thanks folks.
24/07/16 14:16
awesome game
25/07/16 21:31
yeah game don't pick off and def plays.
27/07/16 05:56
It's a little slow. I like the concept but let us pick uniforms and what not. What do we do while we're waiting on the next game..8 minutes...
27/07/16 15:17
Another suggestion was to be able to select a helmet (instead of a uniform).
Yes the waiting time is an issue, one solution is to play friendly matches (because it doesn't remove energy) but if you have ideas please let us know.
28/07/16 00:30
Also I get a bit confused with the Offense and Defense Skills part, for an example, a WR need to improve his catching skills but it is an offense position and in that skill category there is not one of them BUT it is in the Defense part? What exactly is Attack Acceleration good for?

So thus, I recommend that every skill needed a brief explanation of skill what is it good for which position. OR You could at least post it in this forum which might be helpful of other gamers to understand the purpose of skills. Will it help out?
28/07/16 10:50
Indeed you are right, catching skills should be in Offense (but some defenders need to increase them too to intercept balls). About explanations have you tried to click on the "?" at the left-bottom corner?
Attack acceleration is the speed of the players when the ball is near them (they are "boosted" around the ball)