UPDATES OF NITRO

21/05/17 10:22
Sweet Nitro Admin :

Its a funny old game

Caernafon (as was). The use of this screen name is unacceptable. Will you please change it to something less misleading. Much easier if you do it than having to involve the devs.
Thank you.
21/05/17 12:03
Yawn, cant for three weeks, yawn
21/05/17 12:12
Is the use of the user name unacceptable to you or against any rules? Or is this again a case of Carshalton rules? Are you in fact called Carshalton Colts or do you have another name. I think so,e people just like causing arguments. Its nice to be nice son.
21/05/17 14:04
I think member status let's everyone know it's a funny name and not actually admin, we aren't sheeple needing protected. Activity on here is finally returning so let's not stifle unless necessary maybe?
21/05/17 14:11
Didn't/doesnt somebody have their name as the real rugby manager page (or something like that) and even had their profile pic as the game icon? I might be remembering wrong but I thought I saw that. And everyone knew it wasn't actually the real rugby manager folks and thus nothing was said, including by you carshalton. Let's just move on and if sweet nitro wants the forum rules they can post them, like they did on the French forums. Would sure add clarity but we are all mature enough to know common sense and mature enough to know that admins won't have member status.
21/05/17 20:10
Black Monks :

I think member status let's everyone know it's a funny name and not actually admin, we aren't sheeple needing protected. Activity on here is finally returning so let's not stifle unless necessary maybe?

I am a sheeple and I believe in the protection of all sheeples.
21/05/17 20:25
Sweet Nitro Admin :

No problem. Looks like Waspy has dealt with it short term. You were given the opportunity to be sensible but I suppose past experience should have told me not to bother.
21/05/17 21:45
We are the Hutchie :

Black Monks :

I am a sheeple and I believe in the protection of all sheeples.

Lol
21/05/17 21:45
Carshalton Colts :

Sweet Nitro Admin :

No problem. Looks like Waspy has dealt with it short term. You were given the opportunity to be sensible but I suppose past experience should have told me not to bother.

Dealt with what, and how?
21/05/17 22:59
Believe a ban has been issued