Debate for MB

Agree with Tolgate on the third box down. Wouldn't debate much more than this!
Just give the defensive team the option of using a match bonus aswell!
Paul Hulse :

"guest_1443102104878" :

hawkes bay mag why don't you just put some cash on mb? you would not need a lot to better a huge amount from smaller guy?

Our guild does not need match bonus in attack...its defense that kills us..and not even having the option to run mb is a joke... a level 54 team wiped out two of our 80+ star rated players....its a joke and it shouldnt be possible... i know he paid alot for it...but its not fair on us guys that have worked hard to get our teams to where they are... Also where is the incentve for average teams to improve if they can just buy a win. I hate mb and gvg is not a true reflection on a guilds ability until it has been removed...

Dropkicks rfc

seems funny you cant defend against little players . do you make sure your teams at 100 % during gvg so your teams at their best the whole time . or did you get caught with low levels of energy making you a easy beat?. did the little guy have a smarter set up. are you a sub player that cant work out a good def for off line play , when you cant sub?. .. .. ive defended a ton of games but then I don't let my energy levels drop during gvg so I'm not open to easy beat .. . you keep talking about top guilds but all they are a bob the builders. theres no rank on the best teams or best rugby guild . just who can build the most .. game need mb on gvg def and rankings that mean more than how big your house is .

guest_1443102104878 :

"Paul Hulse" :

"guest_1443102104878" :
hawkes bay mag why don't you just put some cash on mb? you would not need a lot to better a huge amount from smaller guy?

Our guild does not need match bonus in attack...its defense that kills us..and not even having the option to run mb is a joke... a level 54 team wiped out two of our 80+ star rated players....its a joke and it shouldnt be possible... i know he paid alot for it...but its not fair on us guys that have worked hard to get our teams to where they are... Also where is the incentve for average teams to improve if they can just buy a win. I hate mb and gvg is not a true reflection on a guilds ability until it has been removed...

Dropkicks rfc

seems funny you cant defend against little players . do you make sure your teams at 100 % during gvg so your teams at their best the whole time . or did you get caught with low levels of energy making you a easy beat?. did the little guy have a smarter set up. are you a sub player that cant work out a good def for off line play , when you cant sub?. .. .. ive defended a ton of games but then I don't let my energy levels drop during gvg so I'm not open to easy beat .. . you keep talking about top guilds but all they are a bob the builders. theres no rank on the best teams or best rugby guild . just who can build the most .. game need mb on gvg def and rankings that mean more than how big your house is .

So all the hard work those in top guilds put in like everyone else is currently striving to get to earns the title bob the builder, seems funny you talk about strategy and easy beats, you clearly have no concept of how the game works, Lomus are at the top for a reason, that is hard work and dedication to its members and strategies!
There is no defensive strategy against match bonus! Hence the need for change!

All Black Supporter
guest_1443102104878 :

"Paul Hulse" :
<div class="citation">"guest_1443102104878" :

Dropkicks rfc

</div>
Lol your teams awesome bro keep it up!!
guest_1443102104878 :

"Paul Hulse" :

"guest_1443102104878" :

Dropkicks rfc

Give him a game and see what hes like not to hard to find #1 guild Lomu's and dropkicks is the name and while your there challenge a few others so we can work on our strats if needed
Richard Nelson :

"guest_1443102104878" :

"Paul Hulse" :

Dropkicks rfc

</div>
Give him a game and see what hes like not to hard to find #1 guild Lomu's and dropkicks is the name and while your there challenge a few others so we can work on our strats if needed

He already has and failed haha its a bit rich telling me what do to.....lol i will let him have his moment knowing hes got absolutely nothing to back it up... im sure if i was in his guild playing the opponents he does i wouldnt loose a defence often
Anyway back on the topic remove mb admin please
Paul Hulse :

"Richard Nelson" :
<div class="citation">"Paul Hulse" :

Dropkicks rfc

</div>
Give him a game and see what hes like not to hard to find #1 guild Lomu's and dropkicks is the name and while your there challenge a few others so we can work on our strats if needed</div>
He already has and failed haha its a bit rich telling me what do to.....lol i will let him have his moment knowing hes got absolutely nothing to back it up... im sure if i was in his guild playing the opponents he does i wouldnt loose a defence often</div>

we all play each guild .. we have played most of the top guilds .. and when rankings are based on how big your house is it is a bob the builder ranking . has nothing to do with how good you are just how well you click upgrade ..

fada623 :

Hello everyone,

We have in the idea to make a change at the level of match bonuses.

If you have ideas, thank you to develop them on this topic.

Thank you to provide a healthy and constructive debate.

Best Regard,

Fada623

There is lots of talk around match bonuses and initially I was in favour of keeping it but now I want to see it removed from league matches and tournaments! Last season I was in the top level championship, level 13, and soon realized most teams were playing with a hefty bonus as I was getting trashed by teams that I would easily beat in friendlies with the same tactics.

I decided to not to waste my cash and use it for upgrading and accepted that I wouldn't get promoted hoping that when the new season starts I would be more competitive. Today was the 1st match of new season, what happens I got thrashed 42-0 and I played with a 30% match bonus!

This game is no longer about skill and tactics it is about who is stupid enough to play 100% MB.

I still believe that the MB should be retained for guild challenges if there is no reform in matching guilds against each other i.e. selecting guilds of similar star ratings. That would make the guild challenges more interesting and competitive. If reform of GvG happens then there is no place for MB at all.

I am now thinking along the lines of last season and accept defeat but get loads of cash, the alternative is to accept the inevitable and leave the game. I don't want to leave as the chat with other guild members is great and on the forum as well but ultimately the game is about pitting wits against each other and seeing who comes out on top but MB is really screwing this up!

Please can we have some time scales on when a decision is going to be made!