Debate for MB

guest_1443102104878 :

play friendly's

By definition that is not the same thing KillerKiwi. I want to play a competitive match that is fair and 'generally' decided on strats.
If a guild has better teams they deserve to win its as simple as that....sick of match bonus killing all of my hard work on strategys... gvg is a waste of time until match bonus is removed. Drawing is no longer fun.....especially to guilds with average teams...Make your teams better or loose. Simple really! Come on admin enough is enough
The reason people use match bonus in the G v G is because lower guilds are matched against the top guilds so to have a chance at earning some recruiter points the lower guild use match bonus.

Hawkes Bay Magpies talks of fairness so why not match the G v G challenges better so the guilds lower down the rankings don't have to face guilds in the top 10. If match bonus was removed then the Top 10 guilds would reap the rewards of more recruiter points leaving the lower order guilds with nothing.

I would like to see MB removed from league games as for me this is far more important. Sure the point of the game is to improve your squad and do well your league. As a 70*+ team in the top level of the league, currently 13, I have been on the end of thrashing this season due to match bonuses by teams either 10* better or worse than my team. When I play the same teams in friendlies, i.e.without MB, my team is competitive. I don't mind losing to the likes of rosco, cayden, dropkicks etc as their teams are significantly better than mine but when I have home advantage and get thrashed by 45/50* team without scoring a point then something is wrong with the game!

Summary - better matching of G v G would negate the need for match bonuses and make the challenges more competitive. Remove MB from league games so that your team rating and strategy is where it matters not how much money you have.
I think the match bonus should stay as it is.

The ability to hold the bigger guilds to a draw in Guild Challenges keeps the game interesting. Otherwise we would have one guild with a monopoly, which is what killed the last version of the game for everyone else.
Other option maybe to make seperate Champ,tournament & GVG for mb using teams and non mb using teams

Then they can mb the shit out of each other, and those that don't want to use it but test their true skills can

Give us the option
hawkes bay mag why don't you just put some cash on mb? you would not need a lot to better a huge amount from smaller guy?
Paul Hulse :

If a guild has better teams they deserve to win its as simple as that....sick of match bonus killing all of my hard work on strategys... gvg is a waste of time until match bonus is removed. Drawing is no longer fun.....especially to guilds with average teams...Make your teams better or loose. Simple really! Come on admin enough is enough

I agree. Get rid.I personally only ever use mb in guild challenge because I don't want to let the rest of the guild down.I play everything else without because I want to play by hard work and endeavour not what in my mind is a method to cheat at the game.
(OX BULLS)
guest_1443102104878 :

hawkes bay mag why don't you just put some cash on mb? you would not need a lot to better a huge amount from smaller guy?

Our guild does not need match bonus in attack...its defense that kills us..and not even having the option to run mb is a joke... a level 54 team wiped out two of our 80+ star rated players....its a joke and it shouldnt be possible... i know he paid alot for it...but its not fair on us guys that have worked hard to get our teams to where they are... Also where is the incentve for average teams to improve if they can just buy a win. I hate mb and gvg is not a true reflection on a guilds ability until it has been removed...

Dropkicks rfc
guest_1443102104878 :

Your missing the point, like DK said its the defence games that effects us the most!
The scoring and reward system would need to be changed for gvg aswell if mb was removed instead of a lump sum being payed out at the end have points awarded for every attacking game played and then a bonus at the end for the overall winner.

Keep the 10v10 guild wars but for each attacking match played your guild is automatically awarded 10 rp for participation since your guild can play 20 matches thats 200 points but for every attacking game won there is a bonus of 5 rp meaning if your guild wins all 20 thats 300 rp.

The guild to win the most attacking games (out of 20) at the end of the challenge wins the guild war and that guild gets a bonus of 100 rp which can be affected by guild hall level.

Get rid of the "cant play this guy cause hes been defeated" and make it so that he can only be challenged twice win or loss. Making all 20 challenges available.

Dont know if you still follow but its late but still makes sense in my head

Also to the people complaining about the top guys that have mastered the player markets and how to make insane amounts of RP buyinh all the good players ,why are you using match bonus to keep in the same levels and markets as them. Ive sat in lvl 10 for 3 seasons building up a young high energy high recovery team which will still have 6 good seasons to play once ive reached the same level as the pros