opponents in Guild challenge

we were one of the strongest guilds before but i dont know why most of the players left the guild...the leader left the game lol....and now,we have new leader and just 3 big teams....the recontruction was hard but we spent a fun time together...probably,if one of thoses big teams will leave the guild,it will be the end of this guild
I remember your guild when i first started.. when i joined team wales we was full of inactive players but between myself taffy and tolgate we have recruited well and suddenly fighting for top spot.. we are just missing a superstar top level player.. we have a few players on the outskirts but there is a huge differance
I always throw invites at your guild and no one has budged yet so you gotta be doing something right
one big problem in our guild is the problem of languages(i think only the 4 big teams speak english,even me is still a beginner but i try as i can),there were players who didnt understand the rules...you re lucky with your guild,it's very important to understand eachother .it strengthens the guild .
I be honest that has been our problem.. we have had a few players who havent spoken english or just decieded to ignore us.. but i got a feeling at the moment we have a good set who will play by the rules so fingers crossed
We let the rules go slack today.. we all piled in on you straight after your league game
haha ,thanks for the money my first match against Red Mancs was one of the best matches i saw in this game
Hi, RV,

I was more than lucky as your team is probably one of the best in this game!!!

That was a fun match because you played like a gentleman and not use the whole team as forwards in my penalty area. Massive respect to you, RV.

Wish you were in Team Wales as I can certainly learn from you. * (We all speak English even though we have different Nationalities in our guild and share a lot of laughter too!)

Cheers,

Red Mancs
Hi Red Mancs,

it's true that you have nice defenders but if there s something i can suggest you is to use the arrow and the ball for having long pass instead of dribbling a long distance ...it's very usefull,i always train my players to have good passing and receptions....just use a tactic according to the players skills,it depends on your players....for instance : dont need to have striker with 150 dribble if there is a midfielder with good pass skills and a striker with good reception skill,just use a tactic with long pass...