what's your record GA for a season?

As title says, just wondering what is the max points differential (GA) people have scored in a championship season
480 with b team. Easily done though as they havnt got a clue at lower levels. Seen higher, 550+. If I applied myself and turned up to matches I could probs beat that. But I use them mainly as a link to our feeder guild.
Think a team best is around 350 ish
Through the mid 40's and low 50's I'd get 700 + a season. Think my record was about 740, but that is when I went several seasons without a point being scored against me. More recently it's around 450-550 as things have gotten tougher and MB has become a factor.
Your record is outstanding sharkies. Do you want a place in our guild?
Haha, Thanks for the offer, but I'm a loyal Mongrel. Been in the same guild for about 20 seasons and not really looking to change.
Thanks anyway
International fight club? Had a couple of invites from you last season if memory serves. Can't remember why but a couple of your members ring a bell.
I invited you a few times because you friendlied me. You may have been testing me for a training game, but with a record like that and looking for another member, I invited. If you change your mind ever then friendly me.
Dw - International Fight Club
Oh yeah, apologies. Was going through a bit of a slump a while back and went through some of the top guilds working on strategy. Like to test myself against the best.
Thanks again
No apologies needed. Keep up the good work.
yeah 740 is most impressive, yet to break the 700 mark yet myself.