Match up - Leveling out the playing fields.

Sorry at some point in his message, I thought he said he didn t agree with our suggestion:
So let me get this straight so what ur saying is that the guilds that win the most match ups, with the best players in them shouldnt be ranked no 1 because other guilds are better than them even thou they cant beat these guilds cos they don't have the best players but they have players that are good for their level?”. Mentioning then the example of Georgia (which yes was a joke).

I just replied him to explain our suggestion...and used his example.. I just said that people from lower level should also be able to get to a top ranking (the same way the U20 players can be #1)... Sorry, I forgot that I always have to explain every single sentence to you.

Regarding the rugby spirit, please remind me the context (as mentioned in a previous post, you always like to select one small part of a sentence and remove it from its context...haha)? Oh yes, I said that match fixing (agreeing on the outcome of a championship game before playing it) goes against the rugby spirit. I still think it. But it s my own opinion. I don’t ask you to share this opinion. If you think match fixing is in line with Rugby spirit, that s your own point of view.
And I went one step further: I said that I also understand those who use match fixing.. When some of us asked you to also do the same (admit that other people could have another opinion), you just avoided to reply by any mean...

PS: Remember I told you I am ignoring you... So I am not sure why you still feel the need to reply to every single message I post (even when it has nothing to do with you).
You never said match fixers were against the rugby spirit, you said gear shop utilizers were. And then anyone that disagreed about sports shop strat priority were categorically wrong and opinions were not appropriate, but we digress. Let's keep this fun and not personal and just chill.

And I can't show the evidence of the first because another person involved with that posted a bunch of stuff forcing mods to delete the thread. But that was the one where you said a=b and then said you never said it and then when you were quoted you denied then agreed then went back to denying. But we all remember it so denying is pointless
KOTJ :

I need new socks :

So let me get this straight so what ur saying is that the guilds that win the most match ups, with the best players in them shouldnt be ranked no 1 because other guilds are better than them even thou they cant beat these guilds cos they don't have the best players but they have players that are good for their level? So in say real life terms a team like georgia would be ranked no 1 in the world cos they are quite good at their level and they have some good players even thou they cant beat the all blacks who have some of the best players in the world And who are current world champs, because the all blacks have been playing at a higher level than georgia for longer??

The example of Georgia does not work here. Both teams are competing at the same “level” (international team).
If you want to use real life terms, don’t forget that in Rugby you also have a U20 world cup / ranking. The “Under 20” teams don’t compete with the Pro teams.. and they have their own ranking.

And, we just made suggestions to be discussed.
Personally I am fine with any ranking. The idea is to motivate new players who join the game and can quickly get demotivated when they see they would need 3 years to get to the top. (3 years in real life rugby is nothing... 3 years on a game app is a lot...).

From my understanding this is just a game... And none of us will get a professional Rugby Manager contract.. So, I am not taking any ranking very seriously.. The best you can win here is probably a screenshot on your phone...

Let's go back on topic now
Probably in your imaginary world. I unlocked the sport shop as soon as possible and always bought gears.

But as you always like to mention my “lies” (in your virtual world) I am very happy to publish this conversation about rugby values... I have it right in front of me. You know it s very easy to find right?
The topic (started by someone else) was about Match Fixing / MB / RP Distribution

Do you want me to showcase who is lying? (Conversation from 16/02/2018... obvisouly i would publish the whole conversation... not just a sentence from a post to remove the context)
Let s see If I said Sport shop... (It was the first time I ever posted on this forum.. We could also see all your nice words to me from the first post, just because i didn t agree with you... Funniest part is when you start going into your imaginary world by saying I was another player in the forum)...
Dude, go to your room if you want to do this argument junk. Let this thread go back where it belongs.
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I need new socks :

So let me get this straight so what ur saying is that the guilds that win the most match ups, with the best players in them shouldnt be ranked no 1 because other guilds are better than them even thou they cant beat these guilds cos they don't have the best players but they have players that are good for their level? So in say real life terms a team like georgia would be ranked no 1 in the world cos they are quite good at their level and they have some good players even thou they cant beat the all blacks who have some of the best players in the world And who are current world champs, because the all blacks have been playing at a higher level than georgia for longer??

The example of Georgia does not work here. Both teams are competing at the same “level” (international team).
If you want to use real life terms, don’t forget that in Rugby you also have a U20 world cup / ranking. The “Under 20” teams don’t compete with the Pro teams.. and they have their own ranking.

Personally I am fine with any ranking. The idea is to motivate new players who join the game and can quickly get demotivated when they see they would need 3 years to get to the top. (3 years in real life rugby is nothing... 3 years on a game app is a lot...).

From my understanding this is just a game... And none of us will get a professional Rugby Manager contract.. So, I am not taking any ranking very seriously.. The best you can win here is probably a screenshot on your phone...

Black Monks :

Dude, go to your room if you want to do this argument junk. Let this thread go back where it belongs.

Haha embarrassing that the discussion is still there, isn’t it? All your lies are just one click away...

As I am a bit more mature than you, I will not publish it (except if you ask me to do it of course), and will ignore you from now on.
Please do the same.
0 lies, put a quote showing a lie. When I say you lie I prove it. When you say I like you change the subject eventually. This forum allows you to quote a person, as I have shown you even with your latest statement of being depressed if you were high level because you want to win championships and not be a top player (I quoted that portion not to change context, because it didnt, but to not waste people's time with your pointless rambling that is neverending.) now please, take your hurt ego to your room and we can argue there. Stop wasting everyone else's time.

Black Monks :

0 likes, put a quote showing a lie. When I say you like I prove it. When you say I like you change the subject eventually, now please, take your hurt ego to your room and we can argue there. Stop wasting everyone else's time.

Your message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten.
Black Monks :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I need new socks :