Deserters

I don't care about losing games. You won. Nice and wow. The game is inconsistent and buggy as hell these days. I don't care much anymore
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Just wanted to let this one here! BTW!!! Dirk Nowitzki, the other German Wunderkind, retired a couple of days ago.. great guy altough he stole my nickname! He definetly wasn't a deserter!
He is just stealing names lol
HAHAHA!!! This is fucking great! Like I am sitting on the couch drinking beers with my buddy playing Tecmo Bowl and talking shit.

But!!! I always win, because I have Bo Jackson.

LOL!! Here is a thought. How is a game that was created decades before still better than this one?
GERMAN!!!!! WUnderkind!!! Hahaha! Love you brother. That is classic! Oh yes, and true! Love Al Bundy.
Personally, I am not a Pimp. I just pretend to be one on tv.

And love those guys. Hell, what last year I even wrote a thread about them.

And Harley, you gift of language is freaking awesome. You, sir, I need to take out one time.

LOL, no, not "take out" like remove you, just fun and drinks.
I want to have beers with Jason... at least once.
GW....you are the man brother...….love me some Al Bundy!!……...And Dirk N is a awesome dude...….
Jason, you my brother are a crazy sumbitch......lol...…..but aren't we all?....hahahahhaha
I don't hate anyone in this game......there are a few that I super enjoy beating for the simple fact of some the smack talking they have done or do...….I have always been a quiet dude till lately......and I now enjoy this game just a bit more with the smack talking....I have said this before....in order to stay motivated playing this game, you have to have what I call...BAD GUYS/GOOD GUYS...….and I pretty much started this game as the GOOD GUY...and the PIMPLES were the BAD GUYS......I know they aren't all bad...…..but as I said u have to have a goal or mission in order to stay happy playing this game...….and our guild THE BAR, is still growing together and getting very very close to being a top guild...…..we just played the GRIM ROPERS and lost 18-19......so we know we are close.....that is now im goal in this game...….and of course enjoy all my friends and talk more smack......lol
close. we ain't playing horseshoes here, Cowboy.

Sorry, that seemed smoother in my head.
lol......Damn DOG!!!...….you being harsh on the COWBOY?...…….good luck tonight man......should be a good matchup for both of us...….and ya I stink at horseshoes...….I prefer playing the bean toss game...…..:) much lighter for this old Army dude....lol