Deserters

15/04/19 12:47
I don't care about losing games. You won. Nice and wow. The game is inconsistent and buggy as hell these days. I don't care much anymore
15/04/19 21:01
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Just wanted to let this one here! BTW!!! Dirk Nowitzki, the other German Wunderkind, retired a couple of days ago.. great guy altough he stole my nickname! He definetly wasn't a deserter!
15/04/19 21:26
He is just stealing names lol
15/04/19 23:23
HAHAHA!!! This is fucking great! Like I am sitting on the couch drinking beers with my buddy playing Tecmo Bowl and talking shit.

But!!! I always win, because I have Bo Jackson.

LOL!! Here is a thought. How is a game that was created decades before still better than this one?
15/04/19 23:25
GERMAN!!!!! WUnderkind!!! Hahaha! Love you brother. That is classic! Oh yes, and true! Love Al Bundy.
15/04/19 23:27
Personally, I am not a Pimp. I just pretend to be one on tv.

And love those guys. Hell, what last year I even wrote a thread about them.

And Harley, you gift of language is freaking awesome. You, sir, I need to take out one time.

LOL, no, not "take out" like remove you, just fun and drinks.
16/04/19 00:41
I want to have beers with Jason... at least once.
16/04/19 01:23
GW....you are the man brother...….love me some Al Bundy!!……...And Dirk N is a awesome dude...….
Jason, you my brother are a crazy sumbitch......lol...…..but aren't we all?....hahahahhaha
I don't hate anyone in this game......there are a few that I super enjoy beating for the simple fact of some the smack talking they have done or do...….I have always been a quiet dude till lately......and I now enjoy this game just a bit more with the smack talking....I have said this before....in order to stay motivated playing this game, you have to have what I call...BAD GUYS/GOOD GUYS...….and I pretty much started this game as the GOOD GUY...and the PIMPLES were the BAD GUYS......I know they aren't all bad...…..but as I said u have to have a goal or mission in order to stay happy playing this game...….and our guild THE BAR, is still growing together and getting very very close to being a top guild...…..we just played the GRIM ROPERS and lost 18-19......so we know we are close.....that is now im goal in this game...….and of course enjoy all my friends and talk more smack......lol
16/04/19 02:25
close. we ain't playing horseshoes here, Cowboy.

Sorry, that seemed smoother in my head.
16/04/19 02:31
lol......Damn DOG!!!...….you being harsh on the COWBOY?...…….good luck tonight man......should be a good matchup for both of us...….and ya I stink at horseshoes...….I prefer playing the bean toss game...…..:) much lighter for this old Army dude....lol