SUBS

Guest JEXZW :

Machine 45 Tukia 10. No subs, same level. I hope you are humbled now

good one machine!
Tukia :

Get a life boys and girls HAHA Who cares HAHA

Hmmm, you started this thread.
I cannot look back in your schedule to see matches played on 16th Jan.
Let me guess - a team played you and used subs and destroyed you. You were so angry and upset, you had to use the Forum to voice your frustration. The only other reason being, you're just trolling. But I wouldn't want to accuse you of that.
To issue a challenge to teams to play you and then discover you are nothing more than a Paper Tiger, speaks volumes!
Maybe we're not the only one's 'To get a life',
'Who cares'? Seems like you do, a lot! Just maybe another example of a sore-loser.
Tukia :

Guest JEXZW :

Nice try on the rematch, especially after I took advantage of that NEW 50% 8 hr training, and you subbed too and could only tie with my energy at 60. Too bad, maybe next time when you get some decent strats you will think twice before posting shit like this.

Alright Boet. I said I use subs. I don't check players energy. I logged in and seen you whoop my ass so I played you back. If you say you were low on energy and still managed a draw, clearly you have a great strategy.

Bravo.

That's the spirit, Tukia, you gave us a good run for our money in this GC, and I respect your honestly to man up. But come on mate, you post threads like this and it's going to stir the hornets nest. Peace out and stay humble
Peanut Butta :

Tukia :

Get a life boys and girls HAHA Who cares HAHA

Hmmm, you started this thread.
I cannot look back in your schedule to see matches played on 16th Jan.
Let me guess - a team played you and used subs and destroyed you. You were so angry and upset, you had to use the Forum to voice your frustration. The only other reason being, you're just trolling. But I wouldn't want to accuse you of that.
To issue a challenge to teams to play you and then discover you are nothing more than a Paper Tiger, speaks volumes!
Maybe we're not the only one's 'To get a life',
'Who cares'? Seems like you do, a lot! Just maybe another example of a sore-loser.

That's the one bro, i hope he gets it. +
Hurricanes86 :

Tukia :

Only shit players use SUBS.

Who agrees lol

What lvl you buddy? Get to top 3 lvls and then talk about subs.. You will be the only one not using them..

Backing my boy Tukia and others who've posted positive.
#1 No Subs the whole way. I'm a veteran of the game. I respect teams that don't use subs but have nothing against teams who use em. Each to their own.
HAHA

Churr bro #1 in my eyes no matter what ranking you are.

Stay humble as always.
The honour and respect is yours.
Nice one Kukis
I get scared challenging you sometimes
Kukis :

Hurricanes86 :

Tukia :

Only shit players use SUBS.

Who agrees lol

What lvl you buddy? Get to top 3 lvls and then talk about subs.. You will be the only one not using them..

Backing my boy Tukia and others who've posted positive.
#1 No Subs the whole way. I'm a veteran of the game. I respect teams that don't use subs but have nothing against teams who use em. Each to their own.

Nice man, the way you reached 1st place as Tukia insisted, still doesn't make those who use subs shit (especially those in top 100 ranking). Every player has his own style to break into the top 100, subs, or without subs. Using subs doesn't make a player shit. Tukia's so wrong about that.
Whether you think using subs makes you good or bad is up to you but there is a good reason for using them if you have a squad of 22 or more players. The ones that play in competitive games get progression towards training points whereas those that do not play get nothing until you hit the training button, so those that play get a fraction more towards the next star rating.

So, it makes sense if you are just training them to be replacements for future retirals or if you use them as subs to win games on a regular basis.

Bottom line is, subs are worthwhile regardless of the purpose you use them for and Tukia is completely wrong.