Who is the best?

Only "pay to win players" Gilou , my point of view is very different !!! My top10 would be rather :

Phalanx. out
Stade Guepien. out
Springbokke Maori
Sahmy
Philippine volcanoes
Bacchus
Cali
Peanut Butta
Moulton.out
Anguloru the Damager
Beda
And many others !

Some have stopped the game, some are still fighting in the last levels...But it's becoming so hard to play "visa free" that it's a shame not to include some of them in the top10 !!!

Le Normousain.
Agree with Le Normousain.
Non visa players who reach out the top 4-5 leagues deserve more credit...
Not only they need to continuously find some “okish” players in the auction house, but they also need to make some strategic choices when allocating tps... They have to manage 4 days injuries in every game (and need either a bigger bench of substitutes or a large number of HK...)..
and still build a strong strat to compete against full visa teams.

Joining the top 3-4 leagues with full visas team is not that difficult.. Having said that, the full visa players who manage to continuously stay in top league (without game fixing) deserve also to be part of the top 10.
Guest EBALNZ :

Only "pay to win players" Gilou , my point of view is very different !!! My top10 would be rather :

Phalanx. out
Stade Guepien. out
Springbokke Maori
Sahmy
Philippine volcanoes
Bacchus
Cali
Peanut Butta
Moulton.out
Anguloru the Damager
Beda
And many others !

Some have stopped the game, some are still fighting in the last levels...But it's becoming so hard to play "visa free" that it's a shame not to include some of them in the top10 !!!

Le Normousain.

je suis d'accord avec toi , on leur doit le respect
Scottish- Beasts
Irish- Leinster (retired)
English- Newcastle Falcons
Welsh- Imbreds (Between him and Wales)
French-RDC (Had to pick one from a hand full)
S.A- Sniper (Also had to pick one from a hand full.
Ivorian- GGGBBBAAANNNEEE (Undoubtedly the greatest in the game)
{Ystradgynlais} :

Scottish- Beasts

Don't sell yourself short mate.. Still don't like you but you're pretty decent
{Ystradgynlais} :

Scottish- Beasts

Don't sell yourself short mate.. Still don't like you but you're pretty decent
can you imagine some one rating a match fixer and a strat buyer
do you forget all the money he gave jason for strats bac in 2016??
ivory doesnt even come close
It's an impossible question to answer simply because of the sheer volume of match fixing that goes on seasonally. I would say that the game needs about 7 completely clean seasons before we can truly see the creme rise to the top.

That being said, if I had to pick an all-time best, it would actually be Newcastle Falcons. That guy stayed at the top level for 11 consecutive months without getting relegated WITHOUT FIXING A SINGLE MATCH.

That, in my eyes, is very, very impressive. Especially as that period includes that horrendous month or 3 when the game was so hideously inconsistent, it was nigh on impossible to build a strat.

Newcastle Falcons, take a bow.

Lovely guy to boot.

-----Addendum-----

Another team that 100% merits a mention is Phalanx. After selling all his visa players and going no gear for several seasons, Nick managed to take the team to no. 1 in the rankings without a single visa player - bought or auction house - from a level below top and no stupid amounts of gold spent on training. Also worth noting that Phalanx was his second team at the time as he was managing Damage Royal for a few seasons in that period. Now that, my friends, is a feat few will match on this game.

-----Addendum 2------

Rucking Broncos was a monster, no doubt
Only bob there from that list
Guest 1MR4WR :

I have seen people state who is the best on the game, it does seem no definitive answer but the teams who always get promotions like jackita, Cobham, Bob's bruisers and inbreds always seem very strong, but if I had to give my top 10 it would look like this :

Jackita
Cobham
Sales sharks
RC Pam
King coconut
Bob's bruisers
Beasts
Hurricanes
Roarrr
Hull fc Sean (knowledge rather than in game skills)

Anyone agree with that?

Only bob there from that list
Guest 1MR4WR :

I have seen people state who is the best on the game, it does seem no definitive answer but the teams who always get promotions like jackita, Cobham, Bob's bruisers and inbreds always seem very strong, but if I had to give my top 10 it would look like this :

Jackita
Cobham
Sales sharks
RC Pam
King coconut
Bob's bruisers
Beasts
Hurricanes
Roarrr
Hull fc Sean (knowledge rather than in game skills)

Anyone agree with that?