Who is best guild

Rudolf Gerhard Strydom :

Your pretty correct there mate Poep was started around level 20 only been here ever since .Dont forget WES and Juggers was also pretty strong guilds at that stage.

Been a hel of a ride seen so manny good guilds and players come and go over the years.

Ruddies, you have always had my respect as a top player. You and Vernon iirc were originals in Spewys. I see Vernon is no longer in your main Guild. Is he losing interest in the game? If you are in contact with him please pass on my regards and respect to him also.

Cheers,

Al.
DHSFP :

Rudolf Gerhard Strydom :

Your pretty correct there mate Poep was started around level 20 only been here ever since .Dont forget WES and Juggers was also pretty strong guilds at that stage.

Been a hel of a ride seen so manny good guilds and players come and go over the years.

Ruddies, you have always had my respect as a top player. You and Vernon iirc were originals in Spewys. I see Vernon is no longer in your main Guild. Is he losing interest in the game? If you are in contact with him please pass on my regards and respect to him also.

Cheers,

Al.

Like wise mate lots off respect for you aswell.Vernon retired for a good 10months he has started playing again currently in our spuitpoep santa guild.Will pass him on your greetings.

Ruds
Rudolf Gerhard Strydom :

Like wise mate lots off respect for you aswell.Vernon retired for a good 10months he has started playing again currently in our spuitpoep santa guild.Will pass him on your greetings.

Ruds

Thank you my lekker friend and please also say hello to my fellow "old fukka", Red Baron. Use those exact words if you like as he and I have been friends for years

Al.
Cougars (Dave) :

DHSFP :

Re-"Who is the best Guild" I look at it historically and base it on Guilds that were consistently top for a number of seasons so going right back to the start of the game, before anyone had heard of La Cag or Damage Inc (not even sure they existed back then but could be wrong), the dominant Guild at the top was Lomus' Legends. Spuitpoep I think were around but Lomus' were the best.

Then at various points throughout the subsequent years we have had, in no particular order, Spuitpoep, La Cag, Damage and Alpha Omega. There were others there or thereabouts but those I named were consistently No.1.

Just my opinion on a very subjective question

On a different note, I'm running a World Cup at season end. I usually run it at the end of the month amongst Spuitpoep but on this occasion I've invited La Cag members to join and some have said yes. You can find the comments on the French forum under World Cup. You are also invited. It will be pools of 4 with everyone playing friendlies against their opponents. Only the scores from your attacking games count towards your GA. Let me know if you're keen

I will return to top level next season Dave, might just join the word cup next season… i did win it back-to-back 3 times….
Dave