Debate for MB

15/03/16 14:06
As you get higher in leagues you have to use more match bonus to compete.... it seem at level 15 you have to assume your opponent is using 100% and the only decision you have is whether to use 100% or not to use it all ....Thats where im at now, all in or nothing lol.... you just risk wasting money on using anything in the interim.

Id be happy with no mb... its use is just preventing upgrades of facilities in the long run
16/03/16 08:00
I'm with Taff and his British Lions. Get rid of mb or reduce its impact significantly so that the cheaters can't overcome those who work out strategy and optimise the use of player attributes. Buying your way to the top on the scales we are seeing here belongs in the land of prissy oikball (soccer). The behaviour we are seeing smacks of "more money than sense"- its a game guys, so keep the cheats out of it.

s

Taff - British Lions :

On behalf of British Lions Guild, we would like it to be removed all together or at worse case limited to10%>
Taken away completely from GvG ......

Thanks
Taff - British Lions Guild

17/03/16 15:34
I say get rid of it completely. It makes a mockery of the game when you can be beaten by someone who doesn't train effectively or use strategy effectively, meaning poor players can beat good ones who invest time and effort.

It's supposed to be a strategy game - reward people who play good strategy, not those who save their cash up to pay match bonus!
18/03/16 08:44
Is this a never ending debate admin??? You have heard our views now can you please make a decision..its been awhile
18/03/16 12:53
100% agree, it would be nice to have a final decision and implementation ahead of the next season.
19/03/16 14:08
I guess we have out answer - maybe the bitching can stop now?

"Maybe"
21/03/16 01:52
Im happy with 50% its defendable if u have the right strategy... also the new championship setup is alot better!! Thank you admin for listening.
22/03/16 08:01
There has been some big changes surrounding MB obvious one being 50% for 100% price
Meaning if your strategy is good you'll have a better chance of beating your opponent who is using his/her MB.
All I will say is give it a chance Rome wasn't built in a day!!!
10/10/17 16:41
I have spent 6+ months using an m.b. setup and therfore i have done less building upgrades than others teams in my levels. You simply can not dispose of m.b. it would be highly unfair to players like myself... thankyou from WESTERN AUSTALIAN DUGITES
10/10/17 16:47
My m.b. cost me stuff all but i was clever enough to recruit low wage players...i shouldnt be penalised for being more intelligent than all the idiots that complain about m.b.