Introducing FAIRGAME

25/05/16 10:46
And in many cases the weaker guild actually loses money as a whole in a GvG against a much stronger guild. They spend crazy money(more than the game income) to get a draw...that slows the whole guild down. It is illogical to me even if it isn't to the rest of you. Anyway we have opened a door of opportunity to guilds who wish to join this initiative and strengthen their guilds. Use it don't use it. But in the end the FAIRGAMERS will have maxed out stronger guilds.
25/05/16 18:17
Nice idea, but any online game that requires a "trust" basis to compete is a pointless exercise.

Until the developers change the game then MB remains an option for all. No one can say that they have never used it at any stage in the game. I doubt folks at the top were born lucky all through the game.

There are plenty of other areas which would enhance the gameplay better than this.
Better league structure - limit the top levels
Player rankings
Youth academy
Add Guild boosts or something similar.
Increase the GVG guild numbers - perhaps add defense wins to score
Get rid of MB in one competitive game element (GVG/TOURN/CHAMP)
Extra buildings? Different buildings - providing different boosts?

One good idea would be a global CHATBAR - too many dead guilds out there who should move.

FAIRGAME is a good concept but not something that i could sign up to. Its better for the game to level out the mismatches.

Ps. Perhaps we could add some FAIRGAME tag for those who purchase GB and those who don't?
26/05/16 20:56
BeastieBoys :

Rewa.Hard :

How do you propose to police this?
There's no grey area where MB is concerned,either it's a part of the game,or it's removed altogether.

It doesn't require policing. Only guilds who support this initiative and have integrity would join anyway. This is not a movement to get every guild to join. This is for the guilds who are actually looking to make a stance against MB in GVGs and who want to improve their teams and strategy through skill and not point 'n click MB's.

Question still stands,theres no way one guild can be certain the other is not going to use it to secure the win,blindly relying on the others integrety isn't enough.
If the MB option is removed altogether for gvg upon signing up for Fairgame,or even all forms of competition,then there is no uncertainty that there is actual "Fairgame"
27/05/16 00:29
And little guild take up to be fair, so falling apart
27/05/16 07:04
i only agree with champs loosing mb .. small guilds need recruiting points to help there teams grow .But i like the idea of the large guilds facing off mb free .. i would question how honest ppl would be..

rewa not everytime but some . you play them right after game , if you suddenly win all the pens in the next one after loosing all them in the first one .. or you lost all line outs in first game but win in next .. you have idea they had a boost .. or you get beaten by 30 and next game win by 30 ..

27/05/16 08:23
Hence the reason you automatically give up having the option of MB when you sign up for Fairplay.
27/05/16 15:17
I'm happy to support this, bloody good idea, as cayden said we don't use match bonus anyway, it is annoying when you come up against guilds who use it frequently!
27/05/16 17:18
Inaugural fairgame challenge tonight. Springbok Legends v Lomu's Legends.
27/05/16 17:40
I know it doesn't count lol but we are 9-5 up (and gathering cash) ..... Waving the Fairgame flag ... Strangely the French aren't listening lol ... Go team Yaute lol
27/05/16 20:47
Great to hear Taff! Much more enjoyable this way.Hope to meet you soon. LL is strong...expecting a big battle. Go the underdogs