Top 10 Guilds & Top Players

06/07/16 09:03
welsh wizzards one of the best you having a laugh? without match bonus of money spent on this game he wouldnt have a clue, not one single person from arena of champions are good they all use MB simply because they rubbish, beastieboys another player that wouldnt be inside top 50 never mind top 10 idiots,
06/07/16 10:20
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

welsh wizzards one of the best you having a laugh? without match bonus of money spent on this game he wouldnt have a clue, not one single person from arena of champions are good they all use MB simply because they rubbish, beastieboys another player that wouldnt be inside top 50 never mind top 10 idiots,

You are a complete idiot...having read this comment and other comments made by you on the threads it is clear you are as insecure as you are juvenile. Wizz by general consensus and history is one of the top teams, you come on here and 'wipe-out' an entire guild and its members Arena of Champs with your snotty comment about MB. Who do you think you are? They are not the top winning guild for nothing and without MB in defense you wally.
As for your comment about me, that is probably the only worthy comment you have made in any threads on this entire forum, I am not a top 10 team, I am also not a top 50 team...I have a shocking defensive/away tactic and I lose more than I would like to. I sit with a very small team at just over 100* and have spent no money on my team and I am just playing this game with a competitive game-like spirit.

Referring to another toss response you made on another thread there actually is a problem with the big teams leaving this game as these are teams that many tested their strats on and that many aspired to be like. That many have connected with on this forum and also outside of this game. These are also the original contenders in this game long before you and your shitty attitude arrived.

From the Desk of BeastieBoys
06/07/16 10:26
BeastieBoys :

You are a complete idiot...having read this comment and other comments made by you on the threads it is clear you are as insecure as you are juvenile. Wizz by general consensus and history is one of the top teams, you come on here and 'wipe-out' an entire guild and its members Arena of Champs with your snotty comment about MB. Who do you think you are? They are not the top winning guild for nothing and without MB in defense you wally.
As for your comment about me, that is probably the only worthy comment you have made in any threads on this entire forum, I am not a top 10 team, I am also not a top 50 team...I have a shocking defensive/away tactic and I lose more than I would like to. I sit with a very small team at just over 100* and have spent no money on my team and I am just playing this game with a competitive game-like spirit.

Referring to another toss response you made on another thread there actually is a problem with the big teams leaving this game as these are teams that many tested their strats on and that many aspired to be like. That many have connected with on this forum and also outside of this game. These are also the original contenders in this game long before you and your shitty attitude arrived.

I am surprised you wasted your time replying to this guy whom is looking for responses on his remarks. Is he using the same name in the game as well?

I agree totally with your reply.
06/07/16 10:45
I highly doubt he is using the same game name. It's not just a kak game name but he like other little whiners on here won't put their game names for fear of exposure in the game.
06/07/16 11:04
mcgiffen :

BeastieBoys :

I am surprised you wasted your time replying to this guy whom is looking for responses on his remarks. Is he using the same name in the game as well?

I agree totally with your reply.

He's just a sad little troll who got no attention as a child. He will kicked off soon

Cant remember playing you Mcgiffen but I know you AOC guys are decent guys.

Beastie your also a good side and gave my old guild a run for its money

Best of luck fellas
06/07/16 11:05
BeastieBoys :

Well said BeastieBoys!
06/07/16 11:16
cba to read all that
06/07/16 11:18
You have given him the audience he sought.
06/07/16 11:24

Hi KKS!! How are you doing? You should use your game name here - it's fine!!
06/07/16 11:30
not sure who you're EL but since you was been polite i will say hi back why do i need to use my game name here? its irrelevant