Training Matches

22/07/16 18:34
Was purely out of interest and so I could view your schedule.
The fan gaining issue is pretty simple when you do.
You appear to have the 6 training games a day, and you are"gaining" fans, but slowly because you lost your last 2 league games.
This is sending you down the rankings, as the teams above you aren't losing those 2 league matches.
However you are gaining fans, and it would appear that your training matches are arriving in line with the game setup, 1 every 4 hours.

OMG .... Just noticed one of those loses was to Blunt Force Trauma. How did you let that happen
(Couldn't resist it BFT )
22/07/16 23:36
Taff - International Lions :

Was purely out of interest and so I could view your schedule.
The fan gaining issue is pretty simple when you do.
You appear to have the 6 training games a day, and you are"gaining" fans, but slowly because you lost your last 2 league games.
This is sending you down the rankings, as the teams above you aren't losing those 2 league matches.
However you are gaining fans, and it would appear that your training matches are arriving in line with the game setup, 1 every 4 hours.

OMG .... Just noticed one of those loses was to Blunt Force Trauma. How did you let that happen

You are a font of knowledge, Taff, have a look again, I am not getting a training match every 4 hours, if I were I would be playing 6 a day and I am not receiving that. In fact I guestimate I might be getting one every six hours. As for Blunt Force lol
23/07/16 01:25
Please review your answer.
Count 1 to 6 in a 24 hour period and I think (no offence) that I am right.

Could you tell me please tell me exactly how many training games you played on each of the 21st and 22nd if this month.
Just a question.
23/07/16 19:58

Please review your answer.
Count 1 to 6 in a 24 hour period and I think (no offence) that I am right.

Could you tell me please tell me exactly how many training games you played on each of the 21st and 22nd if this month.
Just a question.

21st & 22nd I played 6 matches on each day...today I have played five.....at what time does the clock start ticking for the 4 hour count down? There are 8 slots for teams to play in the "training match" arena, how come I only ever get a maximum of four at one time these days? Before going to lvl 21 I would get 6 to 8?
24/07/16 11:53
23rd you played 6 too, you are getting the 6 per day ...
Don't know the clock times on yours but it's every 4 hours.

See you also found your MB slider v El in the cup, one way to avoid a loss, but
25/07/16 18:08

I must have got lucky lads . Good player Exiles.
25/07/16 18:10
Blunt force is a member of Webb Ellis thats why. Hes one of the games Galacticos.
26/07/16 07:17
Blunt Force Trauma :

I must have got lucky lads . Good player Exiles.

26/07/16 14:15
Blunt has left to form his own guild, Galacticos, how original since i mentioned it in an earlier post. No goodbyes or anything, after all the help he was given. Onwards and upwards.
26/07/16 14:31
Birkinhead Park :

Blunt has left to form his own guild, Galacticos, how original since i mentioned it in an earlier post. No goodbyes or anything, after all the help he was given. Onwards and upwards.

Best of luck Caernarfon and the guys at Webb Ellis, and thanks for giving me a home for a short time. Hope you carry on with the guild and the game. Not sure what help was given, but thanks anyway. I'm with all of my friends now