We've Got Strats My backside!

05/12/16 23:54
Alquin, which results are you talking about so we can look at them. Furthermore we do not claim anywhere that we dont use MB anywhere in our guild name , description or team names. Having looked at the results there was one dubious score which has been clarified, and the only other ones are great defences.
05/12/16 23:56
Glad your guy played that friendly right after Croxton, and i agree with Kev here mate this is a nicely contested GC...fair play to your guys mate.
06/12/16 00:02
Due to winning so comfortably so often in matches we are conditioned to prove no MB right afterwards now! 2 seasons early but once our mid guys close the gap we will have some barnstormers I hope!
The Man from Delmonte :

Alquin, which results are you talking about so we can look at them. Furthermore we do not claim anywhere that we dont use MB anywhere in our guild name , description or team names. Having looked at the results there was one dubious score which has been clarified, and the only other ones are great defences.

We know you don't state anywhere about MB use, however your opening comment implied that your games had all been MB free.

Just go back and look at some of the immediate replays. One stands out like a sore thumb, early on. I was watching both games at the time and it was as plain as day. There are 3 pretty suspect results in all, that are so obvious I don't need to name them here, a man of your experience should be able to spot them.

When will we be rid of this filthy curse!?
The Man from Delmonte :

It was a clean fight until that match.

Here is where it was implied you were all playing mb free even if description doesnt say mb free. We will address all mb on our side always and we boot with no hesitation. Glad you k ow we are clean, or mb free, or whatever language is non harmful to the mb users (not talking to world xv there, but other conversations that semantics are apparently critically important and we must agree with them)
06/12/16 00:09
Croxton :

Due to winning so comfortably so often in matches we are conditioned to prove no MB right afterwards now! 2 seasons early but once our mid guys close the gap we will have some barnstormers I hope!

Agree mate, you got some good active guys over there pal, keep up the great work
06/12/16 00:15
Make that 4 results...
06/12/16 00:16
Alquin Academicals :

Make that 4 results...

4 what?

Look at the friendly!
06/12/16 00:18
Which 4 games Aquim, i can only see one
06/12/16 00:20
But that ones been proved with a firendly