New Building Plot

27/01/18 19:46
One of the fallen legends of the game :

I propose Jungle puts a PowerPoint together to make the case to Sweetnitro but perhaps avoid the unsuccessful approach of raising two million tickets.

Yeh - see to it man. I fully support this whole idea. Now let's get those devs on-board.
27/01/18 19:57
Black Monks :

I think you over estimate his ability to read and write. He has some mad photoshop skills but that is really it.

Photoshop would be even better. Can he do Gif as well?
27/01/18 21:15
Dragon blade :

This truly is a v gd idea which we support here @ FOD. Very sadly I doubt if BM has had dinner with any one outside of sim city. :/

Tea, we had tea. You really need help with the reading thing. I will capatalize in the future. I had TEA with someone who has told people on a game that has no accountability that they are a real pro rugby manager developer. Now, nobody believes people when they have to say they really are a real pro rugby manager developer, but I have some ocean front property in Arizona wating for you. Real gigantic db only.
28/01/18 01:34
'Alas it is time for me to move on'... BM moves to sim city to have tea in a diner.... then retires.. then doesn't... then retires... it is what it is... Roll on the new building plot!
28/01/18 01:49
28/01/18 01:50
28/01/18 02:48
Dragon blade :

'Alas it is time for me to move on'... BM moves to sim city to have tea in a diner.... then retires.. then doesn't... then retires... it is what it is... Roll on the new building plot!

I bet it hurts you how consistent I am. Hutchie noticed I retired, I didn't announce, I said I was going to do sim city until the city was done, and I have done just that. I'm sorry that I'm not as intellectually dishonest and dense as you. Now get back on the pro rugby pitch for your pro rugby team and quit posting so much on game days, we all want to believe that we play this game with a real pro rugby player and not a giant db
28/01/18 09:36
Moderators this is another personal attack from BM 'dishonest' and 'dense'. I merely point out that BM can not retire from this game. Please Ban. Thank you
28/01/18 09:44
'Honesty it was only a loan' .... We don't use match bonus. Ah... you delete everything u say....bit pathetic. For those real life rugby players... some even play on Sunday as well as Saturday ;))))
28/01/18 10:54
Some play on Thursday's and Friday.