New Building Plot

28/01/18 12:04
Black Monks :

Dragon blade :

'Alas it is time for me to move on'... BM moves to sim city to have tea in a diner.... then retires.. then doesn't... then retires... it is what it is... Roll on the new building plot!

I bet it hurts you how consistent I am. Hutchie noticed I retired, I didn't announce, I said I was going to do sim city until the city was done, and I have done just that. I'm sorry that I'm not as intellectually dishonest and dense as you. Now get back on the pro rugby pitch for your pro rugby team and quit posting so much on game days, we all want to believe that we play this game with a real pro rugby player and not a giant db

Mate, one personal attack and that's from you. I'm just glad I don't have to come to a forum and beg for people to acknowledge my real life pro rugby player status. Now a question, which is worse:
A. A person sees pro rugby players being respected so they come onto an anonymous game and say they are a real life pro rugby player just for giggles or lack of self esteem.
B. A real life pro rugby player comes to the game and because they have one quality in life that people feel is redeemable they must force people in a game to acknowledge their credentials. Without real life pro rugby they are, in their own head, nothing.

I think b is far worse, so I hope for your sake you fit into category A, otherwise there is no hope.

Now stop making personal attacks and then sayings others are. Back to the pub idea.
28/01/18 14:46
Gents the third half is for the handbags action. Thanks.
28/01/18 15:06
I agree, I need to be better at ignoring nobody. Back to the tea I ate with the real life pro rugby manager developer. So she requested a night cap to discuss a counter proposal from the developers team. They would like to know if we would agree with giving the option to have these functions built into the guild hall. A decision would be made by the guild if they want to use them. If your guikd chosen to use the features your guild halls will look different, probably a change in color, and if you believe these changes are jot realistic to the game your guild hall remains the same and you can prove you don't do these things. Thoughts?
28/01/18 15:21
Good concept for the holy guilds.
28/01/18 16:02
Red Devil Manc :

I'm only a level 49 team so hopefully I'm qualified enough to start a topic. We are long overdue a new type of building which got me thinking what would be good for the game. With the shop being a truly bad idea I think we should start coming up with ideas to put forward.
My idea would be some kind of extra guild building that would allow guild mates to freely transfer cash and rp's between each other. Being part of a small guild I think it would be great if there was a system in place where we could form a formal alliance and be able to team up with another guild. If the link was made through the game in some way the 48 hour rule could be exempt between the two guilds.

So to summarise, all forms of cheating/rule bending you want legalized along with the support of most of the forum. Brilliant.
Would this happen in the real world? No, because it's illegal, cheating and giving a massive advantage to the colluders. So why should this happen on a rugby manager game?
Yes the sports shop was a bad idea.
28/01/18 16:30
Lots of great ideas here, but you’ve missed the main trick. Currently the players have to pay real money to Sweet Nitro, so why not switch around so they pay the elite players to play? That way the elite can lead the others. Perhaps they could scale across top 5 divisions, where fifth gets a nominal 10 Euro per game, but top gets, say, 75 Euro a game? There would then be real incentive to cheat your way to the top.
28/01/18 16:36
Dunraven Castle :

Lots of great ideas here, but you’ve missed the main trick. Currently the players have to pay real money to Sweet Nitro, so why not switch around so they pay the elite players to play? That way the elite can lead the others. Perhaps they could scale across top 5 divisions, where fifth gets a nominal 10 Euro per game, but top gets, say, 75 Euro a game? There would then be real incentive to cheat your way to the top.

28/01/18 17:08
Wow, when I started this topic I never imagined my ideas would be so popular. I like the idea of the power point presentation that can only help push them on further. I take it some of you more advanced players have direct links with the developers. I'm not sure going through support is the best way forward so cutting out the middle men has to be the route to take.
28/01/18 17:25
I'm not surprised in the slightest how popular your 'lets legalize cheating' ideas are. I'm also not surprised at which guilds show support for your 'lets make it so cheating isn't cheating anymore'.
Honest to god it's a constant battle to stop corruption/scams/cheats from ruining the game for anyone that isn't top player or in a top guild.
28/01/18 17:32
Bluemooners :

I'm not surprised in the slightest how popular your 'lets legalize cheating' ideas are. I'm also not surprised at which guilds show support for your 'lets make it so cheating isn't cheating anymore'.
Honest to god it's a constant battle to stop corruption/scams/cheats from ruining the game for anyone that isn't top player or in a top guild.

enough noisy neighbour : )