Further Feedback from Sweet Nitro

29/08/18 17:26
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

Right here, you would be depressed at top leagues, some people want to be top leagues but you don't. You want to win you championship. Need anymore help reading?
29/08/18 17:39
For sure not.
You definitely need to go back to school.

But first of all let me copy paste a bit more of my post.. (i know you like to cut messages to select one sentence and put it out of the context.. you do that regularly):

“Promoting players by 50 levels will remove many strategy aspects of the game... There will be a bunch of players at higher levels who didn t have the time to upgrade their building (how somebody with one strat center will compete against someone who has 3 strategy centers?), and who didn t have the time to fine tune their strat etc.
Also, the message for all those players will be: from now on, if you want to win games, show us the money.. as top players at the top levels use their credit card..
I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season, and I m not psychologically destroyed if there are some players 20 levels above me.. As long as I have 13 opponents in my championship, I am happy..

Let s not forget that i am explaining that players’ buildings will not be upgraded while promoted by 20 levels.

Then, explain me where I said I want “EASY” championships.
Many times I had teammates from my guild, or Penaut butta, or some other players who are really good in my championships.
We are lucky to have a very competitive level.

But eh, in your mind, only the top 5 levels count, the other levels are soooo easy.. (i wish it was easy for you at some levels.. you could have won some trophies..).

But I am still waiting to see where I said I want an “easy championship”

29/08/18 17:44
Good job reconfirming what you wrote. If you mistyped I apologizing reading what you wrote, but you wrote exactly and clearly what I said you wrote and you said you didn't. If you mistyped I get it, but let us know. As of now you clearly stated what you stated
29/08/18 17:45
Also, I have yet to belittle you during all this, you have failed in attempts to belittle several times, so get off the nonexistence horse.
29/08/18 17:48
i will come back to my previous sentence as you are really not worth my time:

Your message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten
29/08/18 17:49
Then ignore it....
29/08/18 19:46
Guest G8SUU3 :

Quick update on the levels thing,

Sweet Nitro said that they weren't going to implement the reduction to 20 levels thing. Instead they are going to promote the better players quicker and stop the game growing any further by chopping off a level per season from the bottom.

Wales

Hi Wales,
thanks for that. I have quoted just in case it was missed by players, in the melee.
Great news that 'levelling up' is not all encompassing.

Although I don't agree with some of the update, again my thanks to you and those involved to get SN to look at the game, when nothing was pending.

Cheers.....

ps. Now it's time for you to get the Forum updated to an English spellchecker instead of USA.

29/08/18 20:16
Shame on you Peanut Butta.
You want easy championships

More seriously, Wales and his guild have done an amazing job.
There are many great ideas in the spreadsheet.
29/08/18 21:15
Lol,
oy, it's YOU who wants easy Champs. not me! I'm keeping a low profile.
If you' both want to argue, start a new thread, bring it out in the open, sell tickets.
I can't keep up, lol. The arguing continues on about 3 threads.
29/08/18 22:50
haha indeed. I want to stay at my level as there s no serious opponent.
I hope to have you, Dollar, Strauss, SuperM, ShidenKay, Goat’s, Maliayo,... in my championship next season. It would be a very easy one.. I wouldn t have to stress at all

Haha. I am not starting any thread with him. I have already wasted too much time.
I am ignoring him completely and I am very happy if he does the same.
Peace.