Further Feedback from Sweet Nitro

23/08/18 13:01
Personally i don't even think mb is debatable, in my opinion the best team should always win only the best teams should reach the top lvl. The issue about teams not having anything to spend money on is a big problem though...something simple like buying quick training points with cash might be a quick and easy fix.
23/08/18 14:01
Indeed, but I don t think they will go that way... People would strengthen their team with virtual cash, while SW wants you to click on the nice little icon on the left side of the screen “one time offer”
They have no interest to let you buy training points (or maybe at an insane price, where actually it will make more sense to buy a player)

The funny part of MB is that people see it as a cheat.. like some crazy russian doping drugs..
If SW renamed MB to “Players Determination...” with a slider from Normal to Mad Men, or “Beers bottles for fans/post game”. with a slider from normal to crazy stadium atmosphere (I am sure some people in the forum would have some good ideas for this..). Players would find it cool and everyone would be using it...
Nobody would see it as a cheat..

Sweet Nitro made it available to everyone, and some of us (myself included) are scared to touch this button.. we could be bewitched..
23/08/18 15:33
Btw Kotj now that you guys going to jump 20lvls i think its time you join up with the rebellion again
23/08/18 16:07
KOTJ :

Indeed, but I don t think they will go that way... People would strengthen their team with virtual cash, while SW wants you to click on the nice little icon on the left side of the screen “one time offer”
They have no interest to let you buy training points (or maybe at an insane price, where actually it will make more sense to buy a player)

The funny part of MB is that people see it as a cheat.. like some crazy russian doping drugs..
If SW renamed MB to “Players Determination...” with a slider from Normal to Mad Men, or “Beers bottles for fans/post game”. with a slider from normal to crazy stadium atmosphere (I am sure some people in the forum would have some good ideas for this..). Players would find it cool and everyone would be using it...
Nobody would see it as a cheat..

Sweet Nitro made it available to everyone, and some of us (myself included) are scared to touch this button.. we could be bewitched..

I think this would be palatable if the mb was an increase in skill points and not a % increase. 5% at the top levels is an insane amount, nearly 20 points currently. So a fan rowdiness bonus of 5 skill points (1 level) would maybe have support, I don't know though since I am only me.
23/08/18 16:39
Hurricanes86 :

Btw Kotj now that you guys going to jump 20lvls i think its time you join up with the rebellion again

Hahaha. I don t want to hear about this levelling up by 20 levels.. I really like my level 51.
Any update on this? Haven t seen any survey from them on this topic..

(but we should definitely consider joining up the rebellion if we jump by 20 levels.. For now we were a bit too weak, except Gazelles who is out of control.. no one can stop him )
23/08/18 17:05
Black Monks :

I think this would be palatable if the mb was an increase in skill points and not a % increase. 5% at the top levels is an insane amount, nearly 20 points currently. So a fan rowdiness bonus of 5 skill points (1 level) would maybe have support, I don't know though since I am only me.

Agree, they should decrease it.. A fan rowdiness of 5 skill points (or maybe 10 max) would make more sense...
But I guess the players who are currently strongly against MB, wouldn t like this idea..
Maybe we should add some pompom girls (pompom dots) on the screen to make it more popular
23/08/18 18:27
KOTJ :

Hurricanes86 :

Hahaha. I don t want to hear about this levelling up by 20 levels.. I really like my level 51.
Any update on this? Haven t seen any survey from them on this topic..

(but we should definitely consider joining up the rebellion if we jump by 20 levels.. For now we were a bit too weak, except Gazelles who is out of control.. no one can stop him )

Yeah doesn't look like its going to happen last a heard they were considering lower lvls jump by 3 instead of 2..
27/08/18 14:31
Quick update on the levels thing,

Sweet Nitro said that they weren't going to implement the reduction to 20 levels thing. Instead they are going to promote the better players quicker and stop the game growing any further by chopping off a level per season from the bottom.

Wales
29/08/18 17:20
KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

29/08/18 17:24
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

Oh thank you Black Monks!
Now please tell me where I said that I want “easy championships”.