“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

07/09/18 22:52
for me it's all good and well removing MB but it's all pretty meaningless if your not going to scrap the sports gear as thats like having an MB in itself begining of the season I lost the first two games because i'm not tactically good I shouldn't be where i am so I bought some sports gear now i'm in 4th in the league which is a false representation cos if they removed sports gear and I was to play straight up tactically i'm poor and I'm robbing people of wins but it's in the game so I do what i have to do to compete but really needs to go I'd be more annoyed if I was one of theese players who reckoned they was good and I was hearing I was being slaughtered by a poor team all because of sports gear but it's happening and it needs to change. The game isn't about skill but more about who has the most gear i'm sorry but it's the truth I shouldn't be anywhere near where i am.
07/09/18 23:19
I'm still waiting for my level 4 shoes.
08/09/18 01:58
Hi Guys,
I don't understand the 'cash cow' situation, or placing a 'losing strat', are you doing it for a mate?
I would never consider placing a losing strat, unless there's another reason for it.
08/09/18 02:11
Cash cow- the opponent that you save for the last to be beaten so everyone in your guild can play a match, after everyone loses to this person on purpose the designated closer comes in and beats them

Losing strat- a strategy that will lose a match against anyone that is within 30 levels.

What reportedly happened was a person was the cash cow and instead of taking all the wins and letting the other guild play all their matches they turned on their losing strat, costing themselves and the other guild millions. Some have no issue with this and some see it as a sign of being a sore loser. I try not to assume others intentions.
08/09/18 02:14
Also, most top guilds will assign a cash cow at the beginning of the gvg. If someone beats the cash cow there are punishments. Some guilds use barry, some guilds duct tape objects on foreheads, etc.
08/09/18 03:36
Black Monks :

Cash cow- the opponent that you save for the last to be beaten so everyone in your guild can play a match, after everyone loses to this person on purpose the designated closer comes in and beats them

Losing strat- a strategy that will lose a match against anyone that is within 30 levels.

What reportedly happened was a person was the cash cow and instead of taking all the wins and letting the other guild play all their matches they turned on their losing strat, costing themselves and the other guild millions. Some have no issue with this and some see it as a sign of being a sore loser. I try not to assume others intentions.

Makes absolutely no sense why you wouldnt want the money but that was done out of spite and had nothing to do with the guild i must add, said person is not with us anymore either
08/09/18 04:49
I said reportedly because I have no clue. I was just trying to explain. I dont care what happened in some random gvg. Did webb Ellis have a flawless record only because of mb? I dont care. Did some guild not get to cash out? I dont care. Did the gvg system pair things up nicely so we had good competition? Yep. Was Kennedy assassinated by the mob? Likely. Did biggie kill Tupac? Trick question, he is still alive.
08/09/18 10:21
Hi,
and Hitler is still alive! Thanks for explaining BM.
Just to add a few comments to some remarks on this thread.
If a player wants to stay up all night and 'defend', that's HIS choice. Doesn't make a coward, just another way of playing the game.
The comment about indigenous peeps - if that is the case, how about Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and a lot of other countries, give 'THEIR' lands back to their 'natives'. USA all but wiped out their 'natives' less than 200 years ago, these days it would be called 'ethnic cleansing'.
Cheers......
08/09/18 15:07
Let's just get off of imperialism, genocide, murder aspect. No group of people's ancestors are free of guilt at all points of their history.

So the cash cow complaint isn't that he stopped defending, it is that he lost on purpose, which does take effort. Once again, I have no dog in the fight so don't care.
08/09/18 15:23
Black Monks :

I said reportedly because I have no clue. I was just trying to explain. I dont care what happened in some random gvg. Did webb Ellis have a flawless record only because of mb? I dont care. Did some guild not get to cash out? I dont care. Did the gvg system pair things up nicely so we had good competition? Yep. Was Kennedy assassinated by the mob? Likely. Did biggie kill Tupac? Trick question, he is still alive.

Wow i was only saying chill out man i think its important people get their facts right