Leader to track righthands activaty

13/05/16 11:57
Groundsman doesn't like dancing sheep lol
17/05/16 04:03
still waiting on mb fix or vote :(. refused to use it and got smoked out of level lol waspy you need to get this vote sorted or admin .. mb out of champs .. we wont let wales smoke meth before they play us . so lets not have drugged up players in champs ... ( not like the all black , french game of 84 in nz .. one team was very high on meth .. most brutal game you could ever watch .. buck gets his nut sack ripped open lol) ..
08/06/16 19:03
What I can maybe suggest instead of tracking who did what can the message in the guild chat not be changed instead. When kicking a member it says "X left the guild", maybe change that to say "X was kicked out of guild by Y". Small change that can make a world of a difference. Even when Promoting or demoting, just add who...
08/06/16 22:34
Mythical Ice :

What I can maybe suggest instead of tracking who did what can the message in the guild chat not be changed instead. When kicking a member it says "X left the guild", maybe change that to say "X was kicked out of guild by Y". Small change that can make a world of a difference. Even when Promoting or demoting, just add who...

Surely not knowing is part of the intrigue of the game? Everything is a risk; promoting may pay off, it may destroy the guild.I understand some use the guild for the social contact; the obvious 'secret' there is do not promote someone you do not know outside the game...