Give us your ideas for the creation of a training center

19/10/16 12:20
Hate to be the pessimist here, but people seem to have got excited at the prospect of this.

I have even heard the comment, youth academy coming soon.

Yet time and again the mods have informed us that they have little or no influence, even communication with the developers.

I am all for this idea and many others, but

Moderators. If and when you do get a chance to speak with developers, wouldn't a first hurdle to leap to actually get developers involved in ideas.
With feedback of course.
Would be happier if developers came back and simply said, like the idea, we will develop but will take 6 months.
Something is better than silence.

Pessimistic view maybe, but we can all generate a lot of chat .... not worth it without a link to developers.
19/10/16 14:50
You articulated what I couldn't taff. Also, i would hope if we are ever able to convince the developers to do something that we could get something that adds a new dynamic to the game and isnt simply a way to get players to stay on your team for 3 or 4 more seasons. I would rather wait 6 months for a game changer than 2 months for a glorified training ground. With that said, if they do try the glorified training grounds i like the modifiers that croxton suggested a couple pages back.
19/10/16 22:18
Good evening
you are too pessimistic I believe in this project and I talk with administrators . it will achieve but you do not believe and that's unfortunate.

19/10/16 22:42
I have suggested a pretty comprehensive plan for one Darksly, simple to implement too
19/10/16 23:02
Darksly :

Good evening
you are too pessimistic I believe in this project and I talk with administrators . it will achieve but you do not believe and that's unfortunate.

His pessimism is substantiated. We have requested this several months ago.

Hopefully with your backing though this will realise and be successfull
20/10/16 09:39
Darksly :

Good evening

Thank you Darksly, it is a breath of fresh air to hear that you have a true link to the developers. We have always been led to believe that there is little or no contact between developers and moderators.

If the communication link is there, then you have mine, I am sure many many others support.

Your efforts are very much appreciated.
20/10/16 14:33
Taff - International Lions :

Darksly :

Good evening

Thank you Darksly, it is a breath of fresh air to hear that you have a true link to the administrators. We have always been led to believe that there is little or no contact between administrators and moderators.

If the communication link is there, then you have mine, I am sure many many others support.

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Many would forgive me for being a tad sensitive about that comment Taff, particularly in light of the posts I have already made to the contrary ( as opposed to being silent. ) That said, and giving you the benefit of the doubt, I still maintain that I have never, ever, had any liaison / contact with any of the developers. I have one point of contact within admin and that, is that!
20/10/16 14:40
...... and yes, before you ask, I am trying to communicate and work with Darksley on this.
20/10/16 15:24
Carshalton Colts :

...... and yes, before you ask, I am trying to communicate and work with Darksley on this.

Nothing intended in a negative way towards you or any other Moderator CC, you do a great job given the tools available to you.

20/10/16 22:10
For info guys, I have communicated with Darksly. His English is better than my french but not great. That said, the only line of communication he has ever had is with the same admin guy as me. Sorry to disappoint but I think the promise of a direct 'in' with the devs was something that only showed potential through bad translation / interpretation.