Champions Cup

10/04/21 16:40
Rose & Coq :

Damage Royal :

This is one of the best innovations the game has seen for a long, long time. Prizes worth playing for, timing of the competition is half decent/doable for most time zones and now that mixed leagues and therefore the paid upgrade offer is being phased out, it is also very fair. I don't often get chance to say this - well done Sweet Nitro! More stuff like this please!

I don't necessarily agree... you receive the reward with 1 day to go until the end of the championship. which is useless because your player will never have the necessary points for the following season... Cups of champions with lots of BOT... still a poor organization of SN. As usual... The intention is good but the realization is bad.
I made them several tickets that went unanswered... As usual

True, but if they started the tournament earlier, it would simply be a matter of who is willing to spend most gold early to get geared up. At least this way, everyone is on a level playing field. I suppose the ideal situation would be to award the prize on day one of the following season, but I can see that also causing problems with them forgetting etc.
14/04/21 14:26
Damage Royal :

Rose & Coq :

Damage Royal :

This is one of the best innovations the game has seen for a long, long time. Prizes worth playing for, timing of the competition is half decent/doable for most time zones and now that mixed leagues and therefore the paid upgrade offer is being phased out, it is also very fair. I don't often get chance to say this - well done Sweet Nitro! More stuff like this please!

I don't necessarily agree... you receive the reward with 1 day to go until the end of the championship. which is useless because your player will never have the necessary points for the following season... Cups of champions with lots of BOT... still a poor organization of SN. As usual... The intention is good but the realization is bad.
I made them several tickets that went unanswered... As usual

True, but if they started the tournament earlier, it would simply be a matter of who is willing to spend most gold early to get geared up. At least this way, everyone is on a level playing field. I suppose the ideal situation would be to award the prize on day one of the following season, but I can see that also causing problems with them forgetting etc.

that's exactly what they came up with... But you know as well as I do the answers of SN ... We pass on your proposal to the developer... and it goes unanswered
12/05/21 07:04
I need to point out potential cheating or a glitch in the system: My Cubs team (Yanks guild) is playing Stade toulousain in league play tomorrow, and looking at his team and schedule there's something seriously wrong here. He looks like he retired, but has several visa players on his team, and looking at his schedule he was in 14 Cup Championships, and is playing in two finals tomorrow, one against a bot. WTF is this all about?! He'll get two more visa players tomorrow and he's not even active. How can one team be in 14 cup challenges? This isn't right and needs to be fixed promptly
12/05/21 10:08
Championship cups rule!!!!
i have just won and am chuffed to bits with my visa player.
Adds a bit more excitement to the game!
13/05/21 04:09
LC Bears :

I need to point out potential cheating or a glitch in the system: My Cubs team (Yanks guild) is playing Stade toulousain in league play tomorrow, and looking at his team and schedule there's something seriously wrong here. He looks like he retired, but has several visa players on his team, and looking at his schedule he was in 14 Cup Championships, and is playing in two finals tomorrow, one against a bot. WTF is this all about?! He'll get two more visa players tomorrow and he's not even active. How can one team be in 14 cup challenges? This isn't right and needs to be fixed promptly

yep, he got two NEW visa players today. This is complete bullshit